1. #40611
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Rob your sig is sick... As in puke... As in twisted. What happened to the fine women? Lol
    I agree with Leggs lol

    The likes of Velvet Sky were as much a part of Jabe as you and I lol

  2. #40612
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,711
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I agree with Leggs lol

    The likes of Velvet Sky were as much a part of Jabe as you and I lol
    I'm sorry guys. They had to go away for a while lol. With me being home the missus is looking more an more at eWN so, had to just make her not want to haha!!!

    And also, it appears that Mr. Ganley "owns" the market on Velvet Sky pics... everyone forgets that I had her on here the most but, its cool. I'll be back with something better in roughly eight weeks haha!

  3. #40613
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm sorry guys. They had to go away for a while lol. With me being home the missus is looking more an more at eWN so, had to just make her not want to haha!!!

    And also, it appears that Mr. Ganley "owns" the market on Velvet Sky pics... everyone forgets that I had her on here the most but, its cool. I'll be back with something better in roughly eight weeks haha!
    This excites me!!! Also Legs! Good to see you around. Some Stacy Kiebler seems like a good thing too
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  4. #40614
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Fuck. I totally forgot I have to write two matches for JMan for this week's SD!. I'll get started on them tonight. Shouldn't take me too long to do it

  5. #40615
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Fuck. I totally forgot I have to write two matches for JMan for this week's SD!. I'll get started on them tonight. Shouldn't take me too long to do it
    Actually, one of those matches involved Broc & Sully...I wonder if we're still supposed to use them?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #40616
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Actually, one of those matches involved Broc & Sully...I wonder if we're still supposed to use them?
    Jman, why don't you have an avatar lol

  7. #40617
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Actually, one of those matches involved Broc & Sully...I wonder if we're still supposed to use them?
    I don't think we were. I'm not sure though. Gotta get the titles off them somehow

  8. #40618
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Jman, why don't you have an avatar lol
    I don't know, I've been here for a year and a half and it never occurred to me to get one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Gotta get the titles off them somehow
    Didn't Ka$h vacate them yesterday?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #40619
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I don't know, I've been here for a year and a half and it never occurred to me to get one.



    Didn't Ka$h vacate them yesterday?
    Ka$h did vacate them yesterday so yeah
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #40620
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Ka$h did vacate them yesterday so yeah
    Sweet. You want another match then, Pooter?

    How's Octane coming, Jose?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.