Page 4056 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 30563556395640064046405440554056405740584066410641564556 ... LastLast
Results 40,551 to 40,560 of 50094
  1. #40551
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I need something with a little bit of range. My 12 gauge just wouldn't get the job done. Now I know for a fact I can kill something from 400 yards with my 30-30 so that little ankle biting bastard is about to bite the dust.

    Anyhoo, will I go to hell for shooting a ceramic angel?
    No.

    Do it.

  2. #40552
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,953
    Blog Entries
    1
    **MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT**

    Due to the unwanted departures of their users, the following characters have been stripped of their championships.

    TOAK (JBW World Triple Crown Tag Team Champions.)

    The Sleeper (JBW Southern Heavyweight Championship.)

    Broc and Sully (SHOWDOWN! World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships)

    -----


    Now, this is no way a malicious move on my part, and in all honesty, it upsets me to do it, but, please believe me that that shit just happened.

    I mean it when I say, no hard feelings, and I hope that you all can find the enjoyment from EFedding that I (and my fellow mods) am striving to maintain in this increasingly deteriorating section of this website.

    One love--Ka$h loves you all.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  3. #40553
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,252
    Wait....why The Sleeper?

  4. #40554
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,953
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Wait....why The Sleeper?
    Because Benny requested I remove him as soon as possible.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  5. #40555
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Because Benny requested I remove him as soon as possible.
    What users are TOAK?

    LEGGOD!

  6. #40556
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Because Benny requested I remove him as soon as possible.
    Ah I see. If its like that then ok.

    The old-school guys are almost hanging around....sucks....

  7. #40557
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,953
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    What users are TOAK?
    Aloiscks.

    Once/if he returns then TOAK and G-Scorp will be thrown back into the mix.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  8. #40558
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    **MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT**

    Due to the unwanted departures of their users, the following characters have been stripped of their championships.

    TOAK (JBW World Triple Crown Tag Team Champions.)

    The Sleeper (JBW Southern Heavyweight Championship.)

    Broc and Sully (SHOWDOWN! World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships)

    -----


    Now, this is no way a malicious move on my part, and in all honesty, it upsets me to do it, but, please believe me that that shit just happened.

    I mean it when I say, no hard feelings, and I hope that you all can find the enjoyment from EFedding that I (and my fellow mods) am striving to maintain in this increasingly deteriorating section of this website.

    One love--Ka$h loves you all.
    that's a heck of a clearance in the champions department!

  9. #40559
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Don't arrested now, sweetie <3

    I am so psyched about what I found! I am a fighting game freak and I enjoy playing Street Fighter the most. I found that they are holding tournaments of my favorite version of Street Fighter: Street Fighter Third Strike. I remember playing that game in the arcades as a kid! I have the game for PS2 but I have the most fun in the arcades.

    Time to train with my main character!

    The English Gentleman Boxer himself! Dudley!
    Dudley is the man.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    JBW

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    EWNCW

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  10. #40560
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Aloiscks.

    Once/if he returns then TOAK and G-Scorp will be thrown back into the mix.
    you know a lot of people will get pissed about your decision if you do take him back right?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.