Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: I worked within light and shadows to get where I am Today. I was not always liked, and people have had it out for me since day one. They never fully grasped who I actually am and their views of me are based on brief appearances and blanketed imperfections. I have bled and fought for my spot and if I ever beat Roman I am not going to surrender anything so easily. Especially to somebody like yourself. You can try but they only thing you are doing is preparing your own grave. You might as well bring a coffin with you if you feel that you can take me on my friend.. For I will make you regret ever allowing such words to slip through the very crack of your lips.

You might represent an "ending" in your own right, but I represent the dawn of a new era. One that should have happened a long time ago. See, Kayden James, I am on a far higher level than I was last year when I going about my ways under the JBW banner. Your life will be a grand stepping stone in my rise to the Heaven's above. An invasion of sorts, and I will be the rightful ruler of the JBW Kingdom. My time is far from being over. If you are willing to test that then all I can say is.... Bring it on.. ~Diabolical laughter~

OOC: WOOHOO! IC'ing timez! Legend Vs. Legend?
    I fear no man, no "myth", no "legend" as you are called. You work in the darkness where I work for the light. You feed on your own selfish ambitions, where I work for my one true God. I am empowered from Heaven above and no man, if that's what you want to call yourself, can stop me. I see before me a man beaten by life, overcome by darkness, and yet half the man he used to be and one quarter of the man I am.

You see Devil, it's the age old War. Beezlebub in Heaven, Jesus' temptation in the wilderness, Job's temptation in the days of old. God always wins Devil, my God always wins. So win your match against RomanFlare, scrape by by the skin of your teeth, and come face a real foe. I'll be no "stepping stone" as you so foolishly called me, I'll be more of a boulder coming down to crush you.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I fear no man, no "myth", no "legend" as you are called. You work in the darkness where I work for the light. You feed on your own selfish ambitions, where I work for my one true God. I am empowered from Heaven above and no man, if that's what you want to call yourself, can stop me. I see before me a man beaten by life, overcome by darkness, and yet half the man he used to be and one quarter of the man I am.

You see Devil, it's the age old War. Beezlebub in Heaven, Jesus' temptation in the wilderness, Job's temptation in the days of old. God always wins Devil, my God always wins. So win your match against RomanFlare, scrape by by the skin of your teeth, and come face a real foe. I'll be no "stepping stone" as you so foolishly called me, I'll be more of a boulder coming down to crush you.
    IC: Do you really wish to tempt fate? You can tell me about these stories all you want, but the pages written for us are not a beautiful sight. If you do indeed come my way with such massive force then I will have no choice but to become the TNT that would crumble you down, limb for limb, before your feet could even touch the ground I stand upon. I am not half the man I used to be.. I am a seedling of my former self and I have grown into something better with time. We are very different Kayden... Darkness is overwhelming. It is everywhere and is limitless. When the night rolls around and the darkness comes out to play then your precious light is resorted to small street lights, candles, and concealed light bulbs. Darkness however remains in the form of a shadow. It even clings to your very heels, Kayden..

I am a force to be reckoned with and when my face is drenched in your blood I will know that my full mission has been completed. I view you as an obstacle that is just standing in my way... Barking, growling, and tugging at my clothing. A Dog that is in a desperate need of a good ass kicking. From these shadows I have mentioned I have observed you and watched your way of doing things. I held a great deal of admiration for your work, but like all great things it fizzled out the very second you decided to test me. I would like to see how your values stand against mine when we go toe to toe inside of the ring. When you have fallen my words will be justified.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Okay guys Me and R(ob) are doing a live show so tune in!

jbwradio.listen2myradio.com

I'm getting sleepy. I'll see ya' guys later. Thanks for the back and forth, PooterSmith.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Black Ninja!
    Words can't describe Poot's accent.

And his creepy laugh is awesome too.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    I don't think too many people are listening to my show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I don't think too many people are listening to my show.
    it's the time of day broseph. Not too many users are on until a lil bit later.

Oh and what helps, is when you get on the radio. Go the the thread "JBW Radio" and tell peeps you're on. People see it and will tune in

Listening to the radio right now...JMAN IS THE MAN!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Vintage My Chemical Romance...HELL YEAH!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    My throat hurts, but I just finished my first LP sit down. Yay!
    D.O.A.