Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Great news from the Land of Poot (If anyone really gives a flying fuck anymore).

I went to see my C.O. and talked to the V.A. board today and I'll be returning to Afghanistan in the next 60-90 days. I passed my combat physical with flying colors, and now all I lack is a psychological exam and my drug test (so no more weed for the Pooter ). I'm still in the top ten best shooters the U.S. Marine Corps has, and they jumped at the oppurtunity to use me in such a capacity again.

I'll be honest, even though my knee held up today during the physical it doesn't mean it's going to hold up in a combat scenerio. After just doing what I did today my knee feels like it has literally been ripped into pieces. I have to go and try though. It's a man's pride thing, ya know?
    You do on what you think is right, dude. We will always appreciate your work man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You do on what you think is right, dude. We will always appreciate your work man.
    Brother if I don't go, I'll always be haunted by the thoughts of "Why did I survive that day when my best friends died". It's not a matter of if I want to go back or not, I have to.

And if I don't make it back I'm fine with that, but if I don't go and at least try my mind will be my killer.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Paul Heyman comes out and there was barely any pop. COME ON NORTH CAROLINA! I thought wrestling was alive over there
    It's sad cause they only like faces and wont pop for heels, no matter the person

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Brother if I don't go, I'll always be haunted by the thoughts of "Why did I survive that day when my best friends died". It's not a matter of if I want to go back or not, I have to.

And if I don't make it back I'm fine with that, but if I don't go and at least try my mind will be my killer.
    You do what you need to do but you ARE coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    It's sad cause they only like faces and wont pop for heels, no matter the person
    Why is North Carolina broken!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Well guys, little R(ob) III has entered this world as of 9:50am. I cant stay on really due to the wifi being shitty here. I'll be back soon Jabe, anyone who can/wants to post a pic of him here, you're more than welcome. Have a good day and thanks for the support.
    Congrats man
    Great news from the Land of Poot (If anyone really gives a flying fuck anymore).

I went to see my C.O. and talked to the V.A. board today and I'll be returning to Afghanistan in the next 60-90 days. I passed my combat physical with flying colors, and now all I lack is a psychological exam and my drug test (so no more weed for the Pooter ). I'm still in the top ten best shooters the U.S. Marine Corps has, and they jumped at the oppurtunity to use me in such a capacity again.

I'll be honest, even though my knee held up today during the physical it doesn't mean it's going to hold up in a combat scenerio. After just doing what I did today my knee feels like it has literally been ripped into pieces. I have to go and try though. It's a man's pride thing, ya know?
    We're awful proud of you mate.

John cena should then consider settling there

Blog Entries
    *flexes his muscles*

IC: If you work out like me, ladies, you can have this great body too.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    *flexes his muscles*

IC: If you work out like me, ladies, you can have this great body too.
    IC: NO ONE FUCKING CARES ROME! No one cares!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Congratz to both Poot and R(ob), it's great news for both of you, if a little different
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Black Ninja!
    It was Paul fuckin' Heyman for christsakes! I mean, I know he was out there as a heel, but.......PAUL HEYMAN!

Pooter, my friend, I know how much going back means to you and I'm happy for you, man.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community