Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Ehhh I do see where you're coming from with having smaller shows but at the same time like I said, the more people there are on creative=the more people to get their feelings hurt.

Being a member of an e-fed isn't about just reading your part in the show to me. It's about how your character/part plays out in the entire show. If you asked me for a promo tomorrow for Kayden (which you wouldn't because Kayden James is an absolute horse-shit character) and I did one for you, I wouldn't just skim the show for my part. I read EVERY WORD of the show to see how it plays out.

That's what it's all about, being a part of the show.
    That's the problem. With the grand shows we put out, no one wants to read through them ALL. Hell, this Mayhem is clocking in currently at 14,000 words alone. And when it's all said and done when it's all finished and posted up, it'll be about 16,000 words. It's insane. And because we've been doing it like that for so long, its second nature. With the draft happening and the rosters thinning out, and shows thinning out, it creates less pressure. I'm just used to putting pressure on myself because of the past.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    That's the problem. With the grand shows we put out, no one wants to read through them ALL. Hell, this Mayhem is clocking in currently at 14,000 words alone. And when it's all said and done when it's all finished and posted up, it'll be about 16,000 words. It's insane. And because we've been doing it like that for so long, its second nature. With the draft happening and the rosters thinning out, and shows thinning out, it creates less pressure. I'm just used to putting pressure on myself because of the past.
    Hell I have two matches done and already on page 15 on Word. It is second nature and for me different yet better than when I did AWF. Anyways I need to get Octane Soaring (hehe highflying humor)

On that note OMFG AVENGERS WAS FUCKING BEAST!!!!!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    At the risk of being whipped again, I will say I get it.

I like you guys over here on JBW, but I think if I had to plan a show with Kash I'd literally go insane. Every fed is different, which is what makes it unique. Like something HWA does that not many probably do; the head writer for every show does pretty much everything, and no shows are approved before posting. I think most feds use co-writers, and have reviews and plannings for shows, but we just let our writers do as they please.

That's something different, and not every fed would agree with it.
    In the words of the man himself, EL OH EL!

Yeah, working with Ka$h is easy and not easy. Thats my bruva 100% and he knows it but, he can be an ass lol. Then again, I don't hold back on him either. I stand firm, he stands firm, then we coincide. Ka$h is great at e-fedding but he puts too much on himself. And with me, he gives me a few bullet points to touch upon, I give him a skeleton, he changes minor things, sends it back, I send him something I revised, he looks over it and that's all. He's never read a full show of mine and had to approve it that way. So, maybe he's different with different people? I dunno.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Hell I have two matches done and already on page 15 on Word. It is second nature and for me different yet better than when I did AWF. Anyways I need to get Octane Soaring (hehe highflying humor)

On that note OMFG AVENGERS WAS FUCKING BEAST!!!!!!!
    "Puny God" - The Hulk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    *gives you the evil eye* Baaaadddd monkey...

Lol, that seems alot less stressful like that in all seriousness. You kind of get to do your own thing without having to plan every single detail in pm before you can even send out pm's for promo's you need. It gets stressful I assure you
    I personally like it that way a lot more. When I was writing for Dynasty/Anarchy, the last thing I wanted to do was have someone else have to give me approval to do something. If there's anything important, we do discuss it, but anything that's not a major detail, it's up to the head writer.

I'm personally also a control freak, so I like to write every part of my shows, to ensure it's to my liking.

Like I said though, every fed is different.

Blog Entries
    Lazy people are lazy. It's just reading for fuck's sake! It's not like you can't read some of it, leave, then come back and read the rest.

And be easy putting pressure on yourself, a gentle little thing like you may bruise . What's that I smell burning? Oh yeah I see now, it's you because I jus' burned 'dat ass! lol

Blog Entries
    "Puny God" - The Hulk
    Fucking loved that part!!! We all clapped in the theater. Also liked when Hulk punched Thor for no reason hahahha
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Fucking loved that part!!! We all clapped in the theater. Also liked when Hulk punched Thor for no reason hahahha
    "What? What the hell just happened?... Nobody kissed me did they?" - Iron Man

Hulk punching the shit out of Thor had me in stitches, man. Glad you liked the movie. It was totally worth it.

Hulk punching the shit out of Thor had me in stitches, man. Glad you liked the movie. It was totally worth it.
    Can we calm down with the avengers talk in here please. I know it's not spoilers but they are parts to the movie that are better if the are not talked about.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries

"Anybody want some Shawarma. There is a Shawarma place two blocks down. I don't know what it is but I want it"-Tony Stark

Dude it was man
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael