Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Maan I have some serious reading to do here, good work so far guys.
    OH SNAP!!! Welcome back HT!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Most of the show. Which I see has gotten as much fanfare as a fart in a Nunnery.
    I know the feeling brother. A full month of working my ass off writing Showdown, and all I got was a "you did your best" and "decent show", even though it set up a future HUUGEEE storyline for the next several months. Lol it was like "Oh wow geee thaaaanks guyyyys".

Anyhoo, rant over. *walks back to his bag of cheetos*

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I know the feeling brother. A full month of working my ass off writing Showdown, and all I got was a "you did your best" and "decent show". Lol it was like "Oh wow geee thaaaanks guyyyys".
    It's an universal problem across the feds unfortunately :/

I'll be reading showdown and mayhem tomorrow. I'll give my thoughts on them then.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's an universal problem across the feds unfortunately :/
    I subsequently (and unrelatedly) stepped down as head writer of Showdown after my last show. Time to let JMan feel the heat! Lol I'm sure JMan will do alot better than me anyways

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I'll be reading showdown and mayhem tomorrow. I'll give my thoughts on them then.
    I think you'll like Larry's commentary on SD!, I tried as hard as I could to be entertaining with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I think you'll like Larry's commentary on SD!, I tried as hard as I could to be entertaining with it.
    Lol @ Larry- his shit is great- as was the show. I've tried reviewing different shows but its just too hard. I've always loved reading the JBW shows and am really glad to see JBW back on track. Now I just have to catch up reading shows for other feds since I'm done with school until the fall

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The problem is there are just too many shows as opposed to how it was before. Gratitude in this day and age is spread apart. If I had my way I would ask everyone if they wanted to do one huge show instead of having all the separate feds. It sounded good to me at the time but the rosters are noticeably thinning out. I liked your show Poot; I just wasn't paying attention to the feds when it got posted. I had stuff to do, but when I had the time I read it and loved it. I mean you can only say "good show" so many times before you get annoyed with yourself. I wish I could cancel shows and feds. But I can't since I don't have that right. I can just deal with it and hope that one day others will notice it too. I honestly don't give a fuck about ego's. I just think feds should fuse under the circumstances of thinned out rosters and the fact that people are going to be leaving the feds within the next year or so. It's all for survival.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Lol @ Larry- his shit is great- as was the show. I've tried reviewing different shows but its just too hard. I've always loved reading the JBW shows and am really glad to see JBW back on track. Now I just have to catch up reading shows for other feds since I'm done with school until the fall
    Hell yeah dude, glad you liked the show. Always great to hear feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The problem is there are just too many shows as opposed to how it was before. Gratitude in this day and age is spread apart. If I had my way I would ask everyone if they wanted to do one huge show instead of having all the separate feds. It sounded good to me at the time but the rosters are noticeably thinning out. I liked your show Poot; I just wasn't paying attention to the feds when it got posted. I had stuff to do, but when I had the time I read it and loved it. I mean you can only say "good show" so many times before you get annoyed with yourself. I wish I could cancel shows and feds. But I can't since I don't have that right. I can just deal with it and hope that one day others will notice it too. I honestly don't give a fuck about ego's. I just think feds should fuse under the circumstances of thinned out rosters and the fact that people are going to be leaving the feds within the next year or so. It's all for survival.
    I already said that would be so ideal and its true. One solid fed would be incredible. It just wont happen anytime soon, if ever. Would be nice though.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up