Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Relax Zapph, he has more than a year to find his trademark underwear back.
    Dude that superman pic earlier scared me....

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Dude that superman pic earlier scared me....
    Well that's another feather in the cap of Snair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Well that's another feather in the cap of Snair
    Bahaha you know if you scare the Poot-Hair, you've really done well lol.

It's one thing to wear spandex underpants but that full body "thing" that dude was wearing was not even right. My first thought was "ouch for testicular seperation" lol

Kevin Matthews: As Some of you may have heard my last match was in AWF a month ago, and quite frankly I decided I was going to hang it up for awhile and try something new, so lately I've been working overtime as a real estate agent back in Canada trying to keep my mind off of wrestling. Sure wrestling was fun but after that AWF promoter lowballed me in my guaranteed paycheck, I decided to stop. I've lost the fire I've once had in me, and the injuries were mounting up, all those hardcore matches in Canada and in HWA as well as in JBW were catching up to me. I decided to do what I was supposed to do if my wrestling career never took off, that being selling houses. I am planning a trip one of these days to attend a JBW show since I have good friends that still work there. But never say never in the world of pro wrestling, I may just take bookings once again all I need is the right person, the right contract and the right paycheck, I don't come cheap anymore haha. But right now, wrestling is on the back burner, heck I was offered a spot where I used to work at one of the indy companies where I got my start in Canada but I turned them down, I wasn't interested in participating in anything wrestling just yet, maybe in six months or a year.

I don't know who heads the company but I hope R(ob) and Ka$h are doing fine! I'd love to catch up with you guys at my place if you decide to do a show in Canada again.

Well I guess I have nothing else to say anymore, ta ta for now! Oh and to the new ones in JBW, welcome to the big leagues!

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify something for some people. I just found out through one of my little birdies that SouthernBlood has basically quit all of e-fedding. He's been feeding me this story about being busy but I found out otherwise. Until he can talk to me like a man, Ano Doom will be written off. He has too much going on with this episode of Mayhem to take him out but, I can do it for next week. Please don't be mad but, I have to do what I have to do.

That said, I'll be needing some help writing Mayhem week in and week out. I currently have a temporary replacement helping me but, I don't know how long he wishes to stay around and help. So please, serious inquiries only. I have a ton on my plate as is and I don't want JBW to slip through the cracks from me. So please, anyone willing to let their creative juices fly, PM me so I can talk to Ka$h about prospects.

Thanks for anyone willing to listen.

Also, in the on-coming weeks... Mayhem will be broadening out. What I mean by that is, well Horrorcore is basically becoming its own faction in Mayhem as you all saw with the Draft. I don't have a lot of Horrorcore guys and I was wondering if some nice people would create a few to get us boosted up a bit. PLEASE, if you're going to create one... try to keep up on promos and all. That's all I ask. Of course if it has to be Jobberbotted, it will be but, that puts a lot of work on one or two people.

Also, also... Ka$h and I have been in on and off talks about something really fun and amusing for the Jabe faithful... watch this space for more info on that soon. Possibly sooner than you think.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Why so silent?

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Bahaha you know if you scare the Poot-Hair, you've really done well lol.

It's one thing to wear spandex underpants but that full body "thing" that dude was wearing was not even right. My first thought was "ouch for testicular seperation" lol
    But Henry looks much more believable as the character he's portraying.

Blog Entries
    Mayhem is upon you all. Here we go... SHOW TIME FOLKS!!!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    I've been posting for an hour now. That is half of the show.... ugh. Taking a small break haha! Sorry guys!

Want To

Blog Entries
    Great Mayhem so far! While I wait I go and win over girl of my dreams.it helps that she likes Backstreet Boys as much as I do haha
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time