1. #39991
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,278
    We are here whenever you want man. That goes for everyone.

    #REAL!

  2. #39992
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Just ate some deepfried rattlesnake. Fucking scrumptous

  3. #39993
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Just ate some deepfried rattlesnake. Fucking scrumptous
    You could deep fry a boot and would be delicious haha just messing. That's something new for sure, deep fried rattlesnake....very interesting.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #39994
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    You could deep fry a boot and would be delicious haha just messing. That's something new for sure, deep fried rattlesnake....very interesting.
    My dad killed actually killed it with his boot. That my friend is no lie. He then skinned it, sectioned it, and made delicious morsels for everyone.

    My Dad=Tougher Marine that I'll ever be.

  5. #39995
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    My dad killed actually killed it with his boot. That my friend is no lie. He then skinned it, sectioned it, and made delicious morsels for everyone.

    My Dad=Tougher Marine that I'll ever be.
    That's bad ass haha, Marines are tough by nature not like me lol....I'm a Marin <--My actual last name
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #39996
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Just ate some deepfried rattlesnake. Fucking scrumptous
    Whats more shocking the post above or this
    #areyouseriousbro

  7. #39997
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Umm... what up with the Jabe page? Can't go to page 4004??

    EDIT: N/M... apparently I fixed it by posting? Weird. Now it recognizes only 4003 pages. Interesting...

  8. #39998
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Umm... what up with the Jabe page? Can't go to page 4004??

    EDIT: N/M... apparently I fixed it by posting? Weird. Now it recognizes only 4003 pages. Interesting...

  9. #39999
    I'm an ULTIMATE thread killer

    & thats the BOTTOM LINE BCOZ I SAID SO!

  10. #40000
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    I'm an ULTIMATE thread killer

    & thats the BOTTOM LINE BCOZ I SAID SO!
    WHAT? Oh right, this thread not been killed just yet even if you said so

    JBW lives on. YES! YES!! YES!!!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.