Page 3991 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 299134913891394139813989399039913992399340014041409144914991 ... LastLast
Results 39,901 to 39,910 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    o_o W.T.F.
    How did you know?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    How did you know?
    I'm a genius.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Codename "Project WaveTalker" is officially done and ready to fuck some shit up. Awaiting an official announcement from the boss but you guys are going to be thoroughly suprised.

I'm going next Monday to talk with my V.A. board and C.O. about returning to combat. Hopefully before too long you guys won't have to worry about Ol' Pooty being around here much longer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Codename "Project WaveTalker" is officially done and ready to fuck some shit up. Awaiting an official announcement from the boss but you guys are going to be thoroughly suprised.

I'm going next Monday to talk with my V.A. board and C.O. about returning to combat. Hopefully before too long you guys won't have to worry about Ol' Pooty being around here much longer.
    1) I love it when my genius code names become popular.

2) Awww.
    D.O.A.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So small road block for Octane I need to write two reflection papers I finished one and starting the next hoping to finish my Octane segments tomorrow!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, that reminds me. I'm available for "Project WaveTalker" currently to test some shit out.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post

Also poot we love you! But I understand returning to action for you is a must for you and I'll be praying for your safety along with othe men and women in uniform

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    1) I love it when my genius code names become popular.

2) Awww.
    Civilian life just isn't for me. I've tried it for months now and I hate it. I belong in combat and to leave my life on a battlefield if it comes to it, not sitting at home nursing a fucked up knee and feeling sorry for myself.

My knee will never be 100% after the bomb but right now I'm in better shape than I was before I got hurt. I've been training my ass off to get the knee to hold up so I'm hoping when I go Monday they'll put my services back to good use.

I mean I'm still one of the best shooters the Marine Corps has right now, it would be stupid to not utilize me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Oh, that reminds me. I'm available for "Project WaveTalker" currently to test some shit out.
    Oh man, Rob's in on this?! Check your poot shoot (inbox) soon.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Alright brother. If you're at home, I'll get you ready to rock n' roll.