Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Hey, have you met my friend Alpha Dog? I think you two have a lot in common! Running your mouths, getting beaten down like the dogs you are, autofellatios--it's a match made in heaven!
    IC as Shuriken: Oh you know A LOT of this.

Black Ninja!
    IC: Hey, have you met my friend Alpha Dog? I think you two have a lot in common! Running your mouths, getting beaten down like the dogs you are, autofellatios--it's a match made in heaven!
    Dingo: we had some beer together mate... I can't what till TDA beats you

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: we had some beer together mate... I can't what till TDA beats you
    IC: Then you'll be waiting for a long, long time Mr. Dingo. For you see, TDA will fall before the mighty Emperor like all others. I will march through everyone in my way. And, TDA, if you're listening--it may be May, but you will always fear the Ides of March.
    D.O.A.

Black Ninja!
    IC: Then you'll be waiting for a long, long time Mr. Dingo. For you see, TDA will fall before the mighty Emperor like all others. I will march through everyone in my way. And, TDA, if you're listening--it may be May, but you will always fear the Ides of March.
    Dingo: can you put your mask back on mate, your face makes me want to vomit...

Blog Entries
    Dingo: can you put your mask back on mate, your face makes me want to vomit...
    IC: Now why would I go and ruin everyone else's good time for? Just because you wanna make some joke, I should deprive the rest of the peasants the luxury of looking at my pristine face to compliment my great physique? Or are you just jealous of the Emperor's body? I haven't quite figured out how to do that pec pop that the Rock does, but I'm getting there.
    D.O.A.

Black Ninja!
    IC: Now why would I go and ruin everyone else's good time for? Just because you wanna make some joke, I should deprive the rest of the peasants the luxury of looking at my pristine face to compliment my great physique? Or are you just jealous of the Emperor's body? I haven't quite figured out how to do that pec pop that the Rock does, but I'm getting there.
    Dingo: your body looks like Colin Delaney's... Nothing to be proud of mate...

Blog Entries
    IC: YOUR. EMPEROR.

D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Well guys after alot of consideration I have decided to step down as writer of Showdown.

As I said in the threads yesterday(or maybe the day before) I'm too big of a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show. I love being a character in the shows, not being the man pulling all the strings. To those of you that enoy it, you have my respect, but it's just not for me.

Now with that being said, I'm not just quitting cold on JBW. SD! has a wonderfully talented guy by the name of JMan who is now taking the lead. I'm going to fill in as his back-up to write any segments he needs/ be his right hand <insert masturbation joke here> until a replacement is found to take my place.

I love Jabe. I bleed Jabe. I'm not going to just flush all the progress we've made the past few weeks down the shitter. I'll still be around to lend a helping hand until my services are no longer needed on the creative end. If Ka$h will allow me, I'd still like to keep my character(s) here as long as the grave that's dug isn't deeper the height of the man that's filling it.

Blog Entries
    Dingo: your body looks like Colin Delaney's... Nothing to be proud of mate...
    IC: Aww, that's cute--you are jealous!
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Well guys after alot of consideration I have decided to step down as writer of Showdown.

As I said in the threads yesterday(or maybe the day before) I'm too big of a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show. I love being a character in the shows, not being the man pulling all the strings. To those of you that enoy it, you have my respect, but it's just not for me.

Now with that being said, I'm not just quitting cold on JBW. SD! has a wonderfully talented guy by the name of JMan who is now taking the lead. I'm going to fill in as his back-up to write any segments he needs/ be his right hand <insert masturbation joke here> until a replacement is found to take my place.

I love Jabe. I bleed Jabe. I'm not going to just flush all the progress we've made the past few weeks down the shitter. I'll still be around to lend a helping hand until my services are no longer needed on the creative end. If Ka$h will allow me, I'd still like to keep my character(s) here as long as the grave that's dug isn't deeper the height of the man that's filling it.
    It's been great working with you, Mr. Pooter.
    D.O.A.