Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I have one question who is RedRuM? Not to be a dick or anything but saying nigga over and over seem to be a little offensive and over the top to me...Just saying
    That'd be one of R(ob)'s creations
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    K-Jam is leaving

You'll be missed bro, and remebered as one of the best
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

I have one question who is RedRuM? Not to be a dick or anything but saying nigga over and over seem to be a little offensive and over the top to me...Just saying
    He's a black man!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Aww K-Jammin leaving Damn man I will miss ya here!

Octane will be awesome!

#REAL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    He's a black man!
    Dude ROb is not black but anyways Rob if you see this Out of respect for me and a few other people I'm asking if u can cut saying nigga in the promos its very offensive. thanks

Blog Entries
    That's R(ob)'s character and it's his gimmick no offense need be taken its all out of pure entertainment and trying to get heel heat
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Dude ROb is not black but anyways Rob if you see this Out of respect for me and a few other people I'm asking if u can cut saying nigga in the promos its very offensive. thanks
    If you see the "IC", then EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW that it is not to be taken seriously. It's just acting for fun and the love of doing this out of our time. So far, you are the only one complaining.

#REAL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If you see the "IC", then EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW that it is not to be taken seriously. It's just acting for fun and the love of doing this out of our time. So far, you are the only one complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    That's R(ob)'s character and it's his gimmick no offense need be taken its all out of pure entertainment and trying to get heel heat
    I know its for entertainment but still its offensive...Just because its IC does not mean its cool to say words like that. weather its IC or not Its offensive to me and I'm being respectful to ROB and asking him to lay off from using that word. ROB is a creative guy I know there are many other ways to draw Heat and come off as a heel than saying Nigga in almost every line. I tend to respect others on this site and EFed I'm just looking for the same back. And the fact that one of the Mods find this to be cool is kind of disappointing to me. As I stated before not trying to be a dick but just making a request to ROB, Its offensive to me and If the shoes was in the other foot I would see no issue in respecting someone request.

I know its for entertainment but still its offensive...Just because its IC does not mean its cool to say words like that. weather its IC or not Its offensive to me and I'm being respectful to ROB and asking him to lay off from using that word. ROB is a creative guy I know there are many other ways to draw Heat and come off as a heel than saying Nigga in almost every line. I tend to respect others on this site and EFed I'm just looking for the same back. And the fact that one of the Mods find this to be cool is kind of disappointing to me. As I stated before not trying to be a dick but just making a request to ROB, Its offensive to me and If the shoes was in the other foot I would see no issue in respecting someone request.
    Again, its all for entertainment and we all know that this is NOT to be taken seriously. Hell, you have someone from New Zealand and England playing as Mexicans and the latinos here aren't complaining(HolyJose, myself and a few others), Americans playing as English guys(Myself and a few others), white guys and latinos playing as Asians(Myself and few others). So the shoe IS on the other foot and we are walking with them lol

#REAL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Again, its all for entertainment and we all know that this is NOT to be taken seriously. Hell, you have someone from New Zealand and England playing as Mexicans and the latinos here aren't complaining(HolyJose, myself and a few others), Americans playing as English guys(Myself and a few others), white guys and latinos playing as Asians(Myself and few others). So the shoe IS on the other foot and we are walking with them lol
    Again If it doesn't bother you then alright but its offensive to me and I'm just making a request to rob respectfully. As I said before there are many ways to be entertaining and have fun on here than to say Nigga and play into a sterotype. I just find it very offensive. You don't have to agree with me that's ok but I'm still going to find it offensive weather its IC or not. the issue is not he's playing as a black guy or anything its just he's using the word in every line in his promos just to draw heat and play into a sterotype. I mean I'm sorry if I come across as a dick or uptight but its deep like that for me and I've already had issue on this site with racism which almost turned me off from coming back on this site again. But if this is what everyone is cool with and accept then ok. ROB I hope you respect my request if not so be it.