Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    * Then room is filled with cameramen and reporters, and out walks K-Jammin looking real pissed off*

K-Jammin: Ladies and gentlemen, this will not be a long press conference, just a quickie, and judging by the looks of a few of you guys I think you know a few things about quickies. I have called for this press conference to be held today because I have an announcement, and this announcement is the biggest announcement ever to be made in JBW... I quit.

* A huge gasp can be heard from all around the room, and the reporters all start throwing questions at the former two time World Heavyweight Champion *

K-Jammin: I won't be taking questions today, so just shut up and listen. This isn't part of some storyline management have told me to create in order to gain interest, this is real, I am leaving JBW and I am never coming back. You see, I am the most entertaining and charismatic man to ever step foot in JBW, FACT!. My talents should be showcased in the most epic way possible. Only a fool would argue with that fact. But fools, are who run JBW. As I get drafted to Showdown. Management have been trying to hold be back since day one, and despite being the best damn World Champion this company has ever seen I still have no where near the amount of respect I should have. I'm leaving to show everybody just how boring this company is without me, and to make management regret sending me to Showdown. Now before I go, I would like to say some things to my fellow Jabesters. Jman, I don't like you and you don't like me, but I sure as hell respect you. RomanFlare, you chose to end the most entertaining duo because of greed, however if I was in your position and I was the less supreme one, I would have done the same thing, good luck as champ. MassDinero, the only guy who can match me in terms of entertainment value. You've screwed me over hundreds of time, but me of all people know that it is simply a part of this business, and how you haven't been World Champion yet blows my mind. Shuriken, keep trying and trying and one day your dreams of being drug free will become a reality. HolyJose, Backstreet Boys suck serious ass, but you're one of the few okay people in Jabe. I know I've forgotten a few people, but I have some hookers backstage and they started charging me about 10 minutes a go. I've enjoyed my time in Jabe, and if I acted like a dick at all to anyone, I'm really not sorry, I'm just a dick. Thank you for coming today fuckers, but as of right now, K-Jammin has left the building.

* Reporters are still throwing questions at K-Jammin, but K-Jammin stands up and walks straight out the door *
    Thank you k jam clap clap clap
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

I NEED to point out, just incase anyone thinks I'm a diva, that me leaving due to being drafted to SHOWDOWN is strictly storyline. Sorry to break kayfabe and shit, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm throwing a hissy fit because I didn't get what I wanted lol I got everything I could have wanted out of this place, and I owe alot of that to Kash. I had my reasons for leaving, which I won't bore you with.

So to every Jabester past or present, thank you for making this place special!

^^^ Sentimental or what?!

The era of K-Jammin has ended, and as much as I hate to say it... ALL HAIL ROME! xD
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Black Ninja!
    Sowwy, Mr Mac...

*sniffles*
    I meant to post it before you posted your sad news...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I NEED to point out, just incase anyone thinks I'm a diva, that me leaving due to being drafted to SHOWDOWN is strictly storyline. Sorry to break kayfabe and shit, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm throwing a hissy fit because I didn't get what I wanted lol I got everything I could have wanted out of this place, and I owe alot of that to Kash. I had my reasons for leaving, which I won't bore you with.

The era of K-Jammin has ended, and as much as I hate to say it... ALL HAIL ROME! xD
    Now go dominate rage...

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Had I known we had a KayfabeKiller in our midst I would have just jobbed you out to thedag and been done with it.

Good luck, anyway (), I'm sure you'll be champ in all other EFeds you pass through in no time, buddy!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Not K-Jammin!!! You were really growing on me too. I liked your ass..ery! Ye-Yeah! Assery.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I'll surely miss KJam but I hope one day he comes back for Vengeance.

Black Ninja!
    Had I known we had a KayfabeKiller in our midst I would have just jobbed you out to thedag and been done with it.

Good luck, anyway (), I'm sure you'll be champ in all other EFeds you pass through in no time, buddy!
    He's gonna fuck shit up!!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nooooooooooooooooooo! Not K-Jammin!!! You were really growing on me too. I liked your ass..ery! Ye-Yeah! Assery.
    Keep these sort of posts up, people.

Take his nose and rub it in it... Make him feel really bad.

Just (kinda ) playing.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom