1. #39761
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I still have writing experience. I was a co-writer for Warfare for a pretty long time. I still remember when I wrote that crazy bar fight scene between SuperNova and Five Star Attraction.
    I know you have writing experience... and that's a main reason I'm sad you're NOT a writer. Especially with me on Mayhem. But, it is what it is dude.

  2. #39762
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I know you have writing experience... and that's a main reason I'm sad you're NOT a writer. Especially with me on Mayhem. But, it is what it is dude.
    Tell me what needs to be done and I could produce a whole show alone.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  3. #39763
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Tell me what needs to be done and I could produce a whole show alone.
    I PM'd you.

  4. #39764
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Biggest Jabe peeve?

    Offering TDA a spot on creative NUMEROUS TIMES only for TDA repeatedly to turn me down--then reading TDA's posts talking about writing experience, and being able to write a show single handedly ect ect blah blah blah... Either step up to the plate or stop rubbing your glorious talents in my face, bitch!!!!!

    AHEM!!

    Anyway, yeah, my next post is the bad news I was on about the other day.

    I tried to stop him, but my little Jabe buddy has blown me out

    T'is a sad day in Jabe.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  5. #39765
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Biggest Jabe peeve?

    Offering TDA a spot on creative NUMEROUS TIMES only for TDA repeatedly to turn me down--then reading TDA's posts talking about writing experience, and being able to write a show single handedly ect ect blah blah blah... Either step up to the plate or stop rubbing your glorious talents in my face, bitch!!!!!

    AHEM!!

    Anyway, yeah, my next post is the bad news I was on about the other day.

    I tried to stop him, but my little Jabe buddy has blown me out

    T'is a sad day in Jabe.
    I'm sad to even read it, man. This sucks....

  6. #39766
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1

    Special press conference

    * Then room is filled with cameramen and reporters, and out walks K-Jammin looking real pissed off*


    K-Jammin: Ladies and gentlemen, this will not be a long press conference, just a quickie, and judging by the looks of a few of you guys I think you know a few things about quickies. I have called for this press conference to be held today because I have an announcement, and this announcement is the biggest announcement ever to be made in JBW... I quit.

    * A huge gasp can be heard from all around the room, and the reporters all start throwing questions at the former two time World Heavyweight Champion *

    K-Jammin: I won't be taking questions today, so just shut up and listen. This isn't part of some storyline management have told me to create in order to gain interest, this is real, I am leaving JBW and I am never coming back. You see, I am the most entertaining and charismatic man to ever step foot in JBW, FACT!. My talents should be showcased in the most epic way possible. Only a fool would argue with that fact. But fools, are who run JBW. As I get drafted to Showdown. Management have been trying to hold be back since day one, and despite being the best damn World Champion this company has ever seen I still have no where near the amount of respect I should have. I'm leaving to show everybody just how boring this company is without me, and to make management regret sending me to Showdown. Now before I go, I would like to say some things to my fellow Jabesters. Jman, I don't like you and you don't like me, but I sure as hell respect you. RomanFlare, you chose to end the most entertaining duo because of greed, however if I was in your position and I was the less supreme one, I would have done the same thing, good luck as champ. MassDinero, the only guy who can match me in terms of entertainment value. You've screwed me over hundreds of time, but me of all people know that it is simply a part of this business, and how you haven't been World Champion yet blows my mind. Shuriken, keep trying and trying and one day your dreams of being drug free will become a reality. HolyJose, Backstreet Boys suck serious ass, but you're one of the few okay people in Jabe. I know I've forgotten a few people, but I have some hookers backstage and they started charging me about 10 minutes a go. I've enjoyed my time in Jabe, and if I acted like a dick at all to anyone, I'm really not sorry, I'm just a dick. Thank you for coming today fuckers, but as of right now, K-Jammin has left the building.

    * Reporters are still throwing questions at K-Jammin, but K-Jammin stands up and walks straight out the door *



    Quote Originally Posted by MANAGEMENT
    The above post does not represent the thoughts of anyone in JBW, living or deceased
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  7. #39767
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Kash don't post sad things!!!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #39768
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    BTW: Yep... I'm posting from my BRAND NEW FUCKING LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!

    Whoop-Whoop!!

    Can't keep a good bossman down!

    Good times
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  9. #39769
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm sad to even read it, man. This sucks....
    Yeah, thats what I told him..

    BUT, we're still here
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  10. #39770
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    * Then room is filled with cameramen and reporters, and out walks K-Jammin looking real pissed off*


    K-Jammin: Ladies and gentlemen, this will not be a long press conference, just a quickie, and judging by the looks of a few of you guys I think you know a few things about quickies. I have called for this press conference to be held today because I have an announcement, and this announcement is the biggest announcement ever to be made in JBW... I quit.

    * A huge gasp can be heard from all around the room, and the reporters all start throwing questions at the former two time World Heavyweight Champion *

    K-Jammin: I won't be taking questions today, so just shut up and listen. This isn't part of some storyline management have told me to create in order to gain interest, this is real, I am leaving JBW and I am never coming back. You see, I am the most entertaining and charismatic man to ever step foot in JBW, FACT!. My talents should be showcased in the most epic way possible. Only a fool would argue with that fact. But fools, are who run JBW. As I get drafted to Showdown. Management have been trying to hold be back since day one, and despite being the best damn World Champion this company has ever seen I still have no where near the amount of respect I should have. I'm leaving to show everybody just how boring this company is without me, and to make management regret sending me to Showdown. Now before I go, I would like to say some things to my fellow Jabesters. Jman, I don't like you and you don't like me, but I sure as hell respect you. RomanFlare, you chose to end the most entertaining duo because of greed, however if I was in your position and I was the less supreme one, I would have done the same thing, good luck as champ. MassDinero, the only guy who can match me in terms of entertainment value. You've screwed me over hundreds of time, but me of all people know that it is simply a part of this business, and how you haven't been World Champion yet blows my mind. Shuriken, keep trying and trying and one day your dreams of being drug free will become a reality. HolyJose, Backstreet Boys suck serious ass, but you're one of the few okay people in Jabe. I know I've forgotten a few people, but I have some hookers backstage and they started charging me about 10 minutes a go. I've enjoyed my time in Jabe, and if I acted like a dick at all to anyone, I'm really not sorry, I'm just a dick. Thank you for coming today fuckers, but as of right now, K-Jammin has left the building.

    * Reporters are still throwing questions at K-Jammin, but K-Jammin stands up and walks straight out the door *

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.