1. #39751
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least
    That is.....umm....



  2. #39752
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm really going to take a few days and think about it all. I just wonder how far deep I'd get buried if I were to quit creative lol
    *pulls out shovel* oh uhhh,....yeah no not what you think *walks away whistling*
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  3. #39753
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #39754
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Oh and more fun. It's against the law to buy alcohol of ANY KIND on a Sunday in Alabama. It's also against the law to buy any kind of hard liquor on a Sunday in Tennessee. You're only allowed to buy beer. Fucked up ehh?

  5. #39755
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Oh and more fun. It's against the law to buy alcohol of ANY KIND on a Sunday in Alabama. It's also against the law to buy any kind of hard liquor on a Sunday in Tennessee. You're only allowed to buy beer. Fucked up ehh?
    In Jersey we're only allowed to buy beer on Sunday's as well.

  6. #39756
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Up to your nose, I'd say

    Depends on how well the upper level writers take it (not to say you're inferior by any means but you get the idea), but I'm sure they'll understand if you explain it well as to why you want to quit rather than just quit out of the blue. They'd probably need you to stay till they find someone else, so talk to the others and get a feel for what chaos (if any) would be caused if you quit.
    To quit out of the blue would definitely cause chaos. He'd be leaving a rookie writer in JMan alone to do the entire show by himself. Now, I'm not saying JMan can't do it, because he can. It's just good to have someone along for the ride to show you how to get things done properly.

    You see what chaos it caused me when SB bailed on me while prepping Mayhem for this week. I've still not heard from him. After this one is done and I reach out for help on number two and I get no response, he's done as far as I know. Mayhem and WARFare's rosters were made smaller to help the writers out... not to cause more frusteration when were not fully up on everyone.

    That's why Ka$h has two writers per show. Supposedly it was going to be set up like this:

    WARFare = Ka$h and Zapphoman
    Mayhem = R(ob) and SouthernBlood
    SHOWDOWN! = Poot-Hair and JMan
    Octane = HolyJose and TNAWhat

    Notice how its seasoned writer and rookie writer for all shows?

    It'll be difficult if Poot just decides to quit. Ka$h, JMan and TDA have all helped me out on Mayhem and I'd assume we'd have to step in and help JMan. There's NOTHING wrong with that but, it would be nice to have some notice is all it's boiling down to lol.

  7. #39757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    To quit out of the blue would definitely cause chaos. He'd be leaving a rookie writer in JMan alone to do the entire show by himself. Now, I'm not saying JMan can't do it, because he can. It's just good to have someone along for the ride to show you how to get things done properly.

    You see what chaos it caused me when SB bailed on me while prepping Mayhem for this week. I've still not heard from him. After this one is done and I reach out for help on number two and I get no response, he's done as far as I know. Mayhem and WARFare's rosters were made smaller to help the writers out... not to cause more frusteration when were not fully up on everyone.

    That's why Ka$h has two writers per show. Supposedly it was going to be set up like this:

    WARFare = Ka$h and Zapphoman
    Mayhem = R(ob) and SouthernBlood
    SHOWDOWN! = Poot-Hair and JMan
    Octane = HolyJose and TNAWhat

    Notice how its seasoned writer and rookie writer for all shows?

    It'll be difficult if Poot just decides to quit. Ka$h, JMan and TDA have all helped me out on Mayhem and I'd assume we'd have to step in and help JMan. There's NOTHING wrong with that but, it would be nice to have some notice is all it's boiling down to lol.
    I got





    Lol. Just messing, yeah I definitely get your point, I know I do my half of the shows done with great pressure these past few weeks. Out of the last 96 hours I've only slept like 10 combined hours between naps to get that shit done. That's just half so a full show would be killer for me so definitely a team of 2 is the way to go.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #39758
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I got





    Lol. Just messing, yeah I definitely get your point, I know I do my half of the shows done with great pressure these past few weeks. Out of the last 96 hours I've only slept like 10 combined hours between naps to get that shit done. That's just half so a full show would be killer for me so definitely a team of 2 is the way to go.
    You didn't get PWNED bro. It simply is what it is. I know how hard it is to write a show when you have a TON of things going on IRL. I'm not going to bore anyone with everything I have on my plate because you all already know. I still do what I do and trudge on. I know I have a big show when it comes to Mayhem and the intimidation of my first one kind of scared me.

    I knew that SES and Ka$h were the last writers the show had properly and I knew what I was stepping in to. I put more pressure on myself because I needed my show to big and perfect, we all know I do this. And it makes it worse when RL kicks in. It's a pain in the ass actually.

    After this Mayhem is done, we're all focusing on smaller shows and more efficient shows.

  9. #39759
    I still have writing experience. I was a co-writer for Warfare for a pretty long time. I still remember when I wrote that crazy bar fight scene between SuperNova and Five Star Attraction.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #39760
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    You didn't get PWNED bro. It simply is what it is. I know how hard it is to write a show when you have a TON of things going on IRL. I'm not going to bore anyone with everything I have on my plate because you all already know. I still do what I do and trudge on. I know I have a big show when it comes to Mayhem and the intimidation of my first one kind of scared me.

    I knew that SES and Ka$h were the last writers the show had properly and I knew what I was stepping in to. I put more pressure on myself because I needed my show to big and perfect, we all know I do this. And it makes it worse when RL kicks in. It's a pain in the ass actually.

    After this Mayhem is done, we're all focusing on smaller shows and more efficient shows.
    I know there was no PWNAGE R(ob) hence the Lol. Still like I said I know what you mean, so no worries bruv. Once this Mayhem is done and you get to focus on smaller shows (after focusing on your home life with the newest little one coming soon) things should be a lot better.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.