Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You can do it man. We all know you can bro.
    I just don't know brother. I'm not all "down in the dumps" or whatever but I am stepping back and taking a good long look at whether or not I want to continue doing the creative part of it.

I'm a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show I guess you can say. I don't enjoy knowing what's going to happen. I loved being suprised, seeing the twists and turns as they unfold. From the get-go that's been my whole issue with being a head writer. It's not the responsibility. It's not the workload. It's the simple fact that being on creative saps the fun out of it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Wasn't butthurt dude. I've said it a thousand times but I'll say it again.Don't ever take me seriously unless I tell you I'm being serious.
    I know, Poot. Hence all the 's gesturing that I was kidding It's cool.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Having to go to Tennessee to buy booze on a Sunday sucks. Lucky for me I live only about 45 minutes from South Pittsburgh TN so it's not too bad. Yay for intoxication

Blog Entries
    Having to go to Tennessee to buy booze on a Sunday sucks. Lucky for me I live only about 45 minutes from South Pittsburgh TN so it's not too bad. Yay for intoxication
    Why do you have to go to TN for booze?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

I just don't know brother. I'm not all "down in the dumps" or whatever but I am stepping back and taking a good long look at whether or not I want to continue doing the creative part of it.

I'm a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show I guess you can say. I don't enjoy knowing what's going to happen. I loved being suprised, seeing the twists and turns as they unfold. From the get-go that's been my whole issue with being a head writer. It's not the responsibility. It's not the workload. It's the simple fact that being on creative saps the fun out of it for me.
    I understand how you feel bro. What makes it worth for me being on creative is the reactions from our awesome readers. When they say a match is awesome or something along those lines, it makes it all worth it.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    IC: I would like to congratulate John Cena on yet another quality win.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Why do you have to go to TN for booze?
    It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I understand how you feel bro. What makes it worth for me being on creative is the reactions from our awesome readers. When they say a match is awesome or something along those lines, it makes it all worth it.
    I'm really going to take a few days and think about it all. I just wonder how far deep I'd get buried if I were to quit creative lol

Blog Entries
    It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least
    .....note: never move to Alabama....

What kind of sick state government would do that?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

I'm really going to take a few days and think about it all. I just wonder how far deep I'd get buried if I were to quit creative lol
    Up to your nose, I'd say

Depends on how well the upper level writers take it (not to say you're inferior by any means but you get the idea), but I'm sure they'll understand if you explain it well as to why you want to quit rather than just quit out of the blue. They'd probably need you to stay till they find someone else, so talk to the others and get a feel for what chaos (if any) would be caused if you quit.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up