Black Ninja!
    IC: Heh, it's funny.....I beat Shuri', Shuri' beat Siaki, Siaki be Romes....By some Einsteiny law, I'm pretty sure that means the next logical step is me beating Romes.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Oh, please. "Can"? Yeah, if I get disqualified for beating breaking your arm after you tapped out. Sure, you "can" beat me, but you never will.
    IC as Shuriken: Like you "can" break my arm, which you never will.

I can beat you and I will beat you soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: Like you "can" break my arm, which you never will.

I can beat you and I will beat you soon.
    IC: Bring it on, you overrated attention whore. Just remember that night--losing to me will still be the highlight of your pathetic career.
    D.O.A.

IC: Bring it on, you overrated attention whore. Just remember that night--losing to me will still be the highlight of your pathetic career.
    IC as Zap Alderman: Actually I think the highlight of his career will be going up against Siaki.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

IC as Shuriken: Actually....me beating you will be a better highlight. I'm happy that you have a highlight for me but I have bigger plans. Beating Ma$$ and then....beating you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    IC as Zap Alderman: Actually I think the highlight of his career will be going up against Siaki.
    IC: Wow, even the Alpha Dog can't see past the hype. For shame Piss breath. For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: Actually....me beating you will be a better highlight. I'm happy that you have a highlight for me but I have bigger plans. Beating Ma$$ and then....beating you.
    IC: That'd be the shock of the century: Ma$$dinero loses to a man who doesn't a Three Quarters Facelock from a Reverse Chinlock.
    D.O.A.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guys, I'm soooo glad you enjoyed the show.

Sorry it took so long to post, but now it's over, I just wanna thank you all for your patience. I hope it was worth the wait.

SG, I hope the match exceeded your expectations.

Now its posted, I can't wait for the reviews!

Props to Zapphoman for being a great tag team partner on WARFare. He and I hope to continue to keep knocking it out of the park.

Looking forward to SHOWDOWN!, Octane, and Mayhem (in that order.), as, lol, there's still a few missing pieces of the puzzle that is the return of THE NUMBER ONE EFED ON EWN WWWYKI.

With Rome is Undisputed Champ, things are gonna get very interesting in the following months, so I hope that there aren't any more of you who want to leave.
    .. Things are finally back on track.

I know that JBW in 2012 has been non existent, but that show just reminded everyone why we're the ones to keep an eye on around here.

Thanks to everyone who left their compliments.. That's what its all about for me
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

IC: Wow, even the Alpha Dog can't see past the hype. For shame Piss breath. For shame.
    IC as Zap: I'm not The Alpha Dog but if you want him involved...

IC as Alpha: The Alpha Dog actually liked the Gold Rush Rumble more than both of your matches. Not to say they weren't good match, he just liked that match more.

(Disclaimer: THE VIEWS OF THE ALPHA DOG DON'T NECESSARILY MATCH THE VIEWS OF ZAPPHOMAN. ALPHA IS A CRAZY FUCKER AND SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Guys, I'm soooo glad you enjoyed the show.

Sorry it took so long to post, but now it's over, I just wanna thank you all for your patience. I hope it was worth the wait.

SG, I hope the match exceeded your expectations.

Now its posted, I can't wait for the reviews!

Props to Zapphoman for being a great tag team partner on WARFare. He and I hope to continue to keep knocking it out of the park.

Looking forward to SHOWDOWN!, Octane, and Mayhem (in that order.), as, lol, there's still a few missing pieces of the puzzle that is the return of THE NUMBER ONE EFED ON EWN WWWYKI.

With Rome is Undisputed Champ, things are gonna get very interesting in the following months, so I hope that there aren't any more of you who want to leave.
    .. Things are finally back on track.

I know that JBW in 2012 has been non existent, but that show just reminded everyone why we're the ones to keep an eye on around here.

Thanks to everyone who left their compliments.. That's what its all about for me
    It was a great show before, but adding Shuriken v. Siaki at the end made it our best outing ever.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Kash, that match was perfect. I'm sure Sau and I would be happy to know that the match was handled expertly xD You did such an awesome job with Siaki/Shuriken match!