1. #39421
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Shit-talking aside, what's the reaction to the written match? Did it flow well, did I do a great enough job describing things...?
    It was amazing mate. Truely amazing, you did an amazing job! The Caesar thing was awesome, I've been praising whoever wrote for Caesar in my reviews and congratulating him and the like for months without knowing who it was.

    Congratz on your World title win... wait wins. In my eyes JBW has sooo much talent in it that nobody actually deserves to hold all the titles at once for very long, but if somebody had to you'd be right at the top of the list alongside a couple of others. The Roman one has been due a world title for a long time, and I guess they come like buses for him.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  2. #39422
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,560
    Blog Entries
    1
    I had a feeling Ceasar and Romes where the same person for awhile just speculation grew even more at the K-Flare show
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  3. #39423
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Felt like I was watching an actual match
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Totally.

    We all got some good offense in, but there was still a great flow to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    It was amazing mate. Truely amazing, you did an amazing job! The Caesar thing was awesome, I've been praising whoever wrote for Caesar in my reviews and congratulating him and the like for months without knowing who it was.

    Congratz on your World title win... wait wins. In my eyes JBW has sooo much talent in it that nobody actually deserves to hold all the titles at once for very long, but if somebody had to you'd be right at the top of the list alongside a couple of others. The Roman one has been due a world title for a long time, and I guess they come like buses for him.
    Thank ya, thank ya. I did send it to Jman and K-Jammin the match to get their opinions, plus I tried to get a big spot by both of them in the match (The moonsault was all Jammin).

    Rob: I appreciate it, but I actually don't even know where your reviews are @.@
    D.O.A.

  4. #39424
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I had a feeling Ceasar and Romes where the same person for awhile just speculation grew even more at the K-Flare show
    I'm honestly surprised no one tried to call it out--I actually fucked up on the original Showdown. No one saw it beside Kash lol.
    D.O.A.

  5. #39425
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,560
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I'm honestly surprised no one tried to call it out--I actually fucked up on the original Showdown. No one saw it beside Kash lol.
    First showdown or first episode as a brand?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #39426
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Thank ya, thank ya. I did send it to Jman and K-Jammin the match to get their opinions, plus I tried to get a big spot by both of them in the match (The moonsault was all Jammin).

    Rob: I appreciate it, but I actually don't even know where your reviews are @.@


    Jabe site lol. I've only posted two on there, the others are buried deep down here in the discussion thread
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  7. #39427
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    First showdown or first episode as a brand?
    The tournament episode, I think. I can't remember if that was all one night or what.
    D.O.A.

  8. #39428
    Ew ew ew, I'm not use to not being the World Champ. Can someone like, gimmie a title? Any title. PLEASE!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  9. #39429
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Ew ew ew, I'm not use to not being the World Champ. Can someone like, gimmie a title? Any title. PLEASE!
    Layla Booty World Title?
    D.O.A.

  10. #39430
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Layla Booty World Title?
    Mmmmm, Layla's booty on my waist

    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.