Page 3937 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 293734373837388739273935393639373938393939473987403744374937 ... LastLast
Results 39,361 to 39,370 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Y'know, I haven't run this past any of the creative staff, but fuck it, not like this storyline will be used anymore and Laurinitis is stealing my bit.

Originally, on Showdown! when I was still the perspective writer (still too much work for me with school), I had a storyline planned out. Here's how things were going to look, with their current Team Laurinitis counterparts:

A) John Cena - RomanFlare
    B) Lesnar/Tensai - Some new guy
    C) Ziggler/Swagger - either a pair of new guys or a pair of oldbies who needed a new push
    D) Laurinitis - Sylvester

Yes, good ol' Sly was going to turn heel and take the reigns from Rome by sicking his Tensai/Lesnar on Rome. The goal was to push the new guy as a monster heel, to the point of him destroying RomanFlare and Sly taking over Showdown. Rome was then going to be attacke by B and the Goons C, putting him out of action. Then B was going to get pushed to the moon again and win the Showdown Heavyweight Title and the goons would probably get some Tag Team created for them. The goal was to have them rule with an iron fist for literally months before Rome and either yet another pair of new guys or some people who just need push, would return on their white horses and try to save Showdown (Obviously a face turn for Rome). This was going to culminate in a Survivor Series tag match, but like I said, it ain't happenin' now!

So, little story over, MORE DRAFT PLEASE!
    That sounds very interesting!

*Shuriken is seen in the back, destroying everything in his path*

IC as Shuriken: V3!!!!! I WILL END YOU!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    *Shuriken is seen in the back, destroying everything in his path*

IC as Shuriken: V3!!!!! I WILL END YOU!!
    IC @$ Ma$$: Man, shut the fuck up and wash that sticky slurpee out of your camp looking haircut, you sushi flavoured nacho munching fruitcake!

Fuck you, and fuck Siaki too!

(And while you're at it, give Boy George a good rogering as well!)

Its my time now, bitches.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: Man, shut the fuck up and wash that sticky slurpee out of your camp looking haircut, you sushi flavoured nacho munching fruitcake!

Fuck you, and fuck Siaki too!

(And while you're at it, give Boy George a good rogering as well!)

Its my time now, bitches.
    IC as Shuriken: Yes. Your time to feel my anger and hate!!! Ma$$.....if you wanted an enemy, reconsider your choice....I am the last one you should be against. Especially how you disrespected me.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IC as Shuriken: Yes. Your time to feel my anger and hate!!! Ma$$.....if you wanted an enemy, reconsider your choice....I am the last one you should be against. Especially how you disrespected me.
    IC @$ Ma$$: Bruv, I'm just getting warmed up with you... Trust me, the darkside that lurks within you is small fries compared with what's been festering in my soul for the past six months.

Shuri. Ma$$ is coming for you.

Be ready.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: Bruv, I'm just getting warmed up with you... Trust me, the darkside that lurks within you is small fries compared with what's been festering in my soul for the past six months.

Shuri. Ma$$ is coming for you.

Be ready.
    IC as Shuriken: 6 months? I laugh at you, Ma$$. You are WAY out of your fucking league, boy. But in any case I will be ready to destroy you.

If I were you....I would get a hospital bed ready for you. I am going to put you on the shelf.....for a long time!

The moment in where you and Takayama Yoshihiro are friends lol

The moment in where you and Takayama Yoshihiro are friends lol
    That's the blond dude from the video you put up a while back in the NJPW thread right?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    That's the blond dude from the video you put up a while back in the NJPW thread right?
    Yup! That mountainous man with blonde hair is Takayama! He is the toughest man in sports, if not THE toughest. There are bad dudes out there but he is the last one to be in a fight with.

Yup! That mountainous man with blonde hair is Takayama! He is the toughest man in sports, if not THE toughest. There are bad dudes out there but he is the last one to be in a fight with.
    I'm starting to follow japanese wrestling and knew that name sounded familiar. Don't worry after seeing them fight, almost breaking necks and stuff I definitely dont wanna go up against them especially Yoshihiro. Glad to see you guys are friends.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up