1. #39321
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,460
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sorry the shows taking so long to post, there's still a lot more to come.

    Draft.

    Four way title match.

    Stuff.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  2. #39322
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Sorry the shows taking so long to post, there's still a lot more to come.

    Draft.

    Four way title match.

    Stuff.
    Take your time, its one hell of a show so its understandable for it to take so long to post.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #39323
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm here!! You may have noticed I'm still posting this long arse show on a broke arse computer (bless it), so let the post whoring commence!

     
    Not really, I actually %#*%ing hate PW's

     
    Jus' kiddin', innit! Post whore away!


    Too busy reading show... Be back to whore later


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #39324
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Sorry the shows taking so long to post, there's still a lot more to come.

    Draft.

    Four way title match.

    Stuff.
    I'm enjoying it... So keep the enjoyment coming at whatever pace you JBW to. Even if it's a post a year!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #39325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Definitely going down as the LONGEST JBW SHOW EVER!!! I'm absolutely in love with how its shaping up. Definitely the NEW standard for any efed show on eWN!!

  6. #39326
    congratulations TDA what a win

  7. #39327
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Definitely going down as the LONGEST JBW SHOW EVER!!! I'm absolutely in love with how its shaping up. Definitely the NEW standard for any efed show on eWN!!
    That's funny, because I'm pretty sure the last Havoc I wrote was the longest show I've personally ever written with 8 pages. We've gone beyond that for pay per views and other shows, but that's the first show I've written myself that's gone that long. That's probably because the first three pages were all dialogue though. That opening segment with five characters involved definitely beefed it up.

    We should start posting this picture at the end of all JBW and HWA shows


  8. #39328
    Congrats TDA on your much deserving victory.

  9. #39329
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    That's funny, because I'm pretty sure the last Havoc I wrote was the longest show I've personally ever written with 8 pages. We've gone beyond that for pay per views and other shows, but that's the first show I've written myself that's gone that long. That's probably because the first three pages were all dialogue though. That opening segment with five characters involved definitely beefed it up.

    We should start posting this picture at the end of all JBW and HWA shows

    All five characters also happened to want to talk forever to start the show...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #39330
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Well done TDA!!!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.