Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Dipshit. 10 Chars.
    Do you mean dipstick? I am not an all measuring device.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I hate to say it and simply put, I love SB but, I can't do it alone every week. I'll do it this time and next time IF need be but, after that and he doesn't show up around here... gotta find someone else at that point.
    Totally understandable bro, you need some help and SB just isnt giving it. Try and find someone who can help cause taking on a show as big as Mayhem by yourself is a thing no one should do alone much less you. Hope the search goes well and you can get some much needed help.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Totally understandable bro, you need some help and SB just isnt giving it. Try and find someone who can help cause taking on a show as big as Mayhem by yourself is a thing no one should do alone much less you. Hope the search goes well and you can get some much needed help.
    Yeah. Its definitely daunting. But the good thing is, after the Draft a lot of the rosters will be smaller and more managable but, it's still a bigger roster than I'm used to having and a lot of different things are going on behind closed doors so, it's like getting that stuff ready is crazy lol.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. Its definitely daunting. But the good thing is, after the Draft a lot of the rosters will be smaller and more managable but, it's still a bigger roster than I'm used to having and a lot of different things are going on behind closed doors so, it's like getting that stuff ready is crazy lol.
    Just shut up and do it already . Nah just playing brother. IF I by some chance have any free time this week, I can try and help you but to be honest I just don't know. I'll finish Showdown tomorrow and post it Tuesday but after that...who knows.

Blog Entries
    I just wrote my first blog in 6 months. If anyone is interested, they can check it out here.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ttle-People-Go

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Just shut up and do it already . Nah just playing brother. IF I by some chance have any free time this week, I can try and help you but to be honest I just don't know. I'll finish Showdown tomorrow and post it Tuesday but after that...who knows.
    I half can and half can't. You see, I haven't read ALL of the Draft show and I don't know every plan there is for minute details. I would love to finish writing but I'm holding off due to that. I'm all done on my end, still need to know the rest so I can pan accordingly.

Blog Entries
    Remember when I posted Showdown with random "sponsors" showing weird-ass commercials? Good times. Good times.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Remember when I posted Showdown with random "sponsors" showing weird-ass commercials? Good times. Good times.
    Guinness three way and skittles facial FTW!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Remember the weird Japanese McDonalds commercial? Classic.

Anyway, like, comp just died a death on me, or, my internet speed did anyway, so, I am going to bed. Try not to read it until its fully posted. I'm kidding, read it and take bets on who's coming out next.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Remember the weird Japanese McDonalds commercial? Classic.

Anyway, like, comp just died a death on me, or, my internet speed did anyway, so, I am going to bed. Try not to read it until its fully posted. I'm kidding, read it and take bets on who's coming out next.
    Surprise entrant! That's my bet!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!