1. #39261
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Dipshit. 10 Chars.
    Do you mean dipstick? I am not an all measuring device.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #39262
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I hate to say it and simply put, I love SB but, I can't do it alone every week. I'll do it this time and next time IF need be but, after that and he doesn't show up around here... gotta find someone else at that point.
    Totally understandable bro, you need some help and SB just isnt giving it. Try and find someone who can help cause taking on a show as big as Mayhem by yourself is a thing no one should do alone much less you. Hope the search goes well and you can get some much needed help.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #39263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Totally understandable bro, you need some help and SB just isnt giving it. Try and find someone who can help cause taking on a show as big as Mayhem by yourself is a thing no one should do alone much less you. Hope the search goes well and you can get some much needed help.
    Yeah. Its definitely daunting. But the good thing is, after the Draft a lot of the rosters will be smaller and more managable but, it's still a bigger roster than I'm used to having and a lot of different things are going on behind closed doors so, it's like getting that stuff ready is crazy lol.

  4. #39264
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah. Its definitely daunting. But the good thing is, after the Draft a lot of the rosters will be smaller and more managable but, it's still a bigger roster than I'm used to having and a lot of different things are going on behind closed doors so, it's like getting that stuff ready is crazy lol.
    Just shut up and do it already . Nah just playing brother. IF I by some chance have any free time this week, I can try and help you but to be honest I just don't know. I'll finish Showdown tomorrow and post it Tuesday but after that...who knows.

  5. #39265
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    I just wrote my first blog in 6 months. If anyone is interested, they can check it out here.



    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ttle-People-Go

  6. #39266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Just shut up and do it already . Nah just playing brother. IF I by some chance have any free time this week, I can try and help you but to be honest I just don't know. I'll finish Showdown tomorrow and post it Tuesday but after that...who knows.
    I half can and half can't. You see, I haven't read ALL of the Draft show and I don't know every plan there is for minute details. I would love to finish writing but I'm holding off due to that. I'm all done on my end, still need to know the rest so I can pan accordingly.

  7. #39267
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Remember when I posted Showdown with random "sponsors" showing weird-ass commercials? Good times. Good times.
    D.O.A.

  8. #39268
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Remember when I posted Showdown with random "sponsors" showing weird-ass commercials? Good times. Good times.
    Guinness three way and skittles facial FTW!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #39269
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,194
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Remember when I posted Showdown with random "sponsors" showing weird-ass commercials? Good times. Good times.
    Remember the weird Japanese McDonalds commercial? Classic.

    Anyway, like, comp just died a death on me, or, my internet speed did anyway, so, I am going to bed. Try not to read it until its fully posted. I'm kidding, read it and take bets on who's coming out next.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  10. #39270
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Remember the weird Japanese McDonalds commercial? Classic.

    Anyway, like, comp just died a death on me, or, my internet speed did anyway, so, I am going to bed. Try not to read it until its fully posted. I'm kidding, read it and take bets on who's coming out next.
    Surprise entrant! That's my bet!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.