Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    That's the attitude bro go kick some ass, and best of luck on getting that knee back in shape. Good night.
    Don't give him hope. What's wrong with you? Give him cake instead.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Hells yeah I'm excited. Everything is being built, moved around and all around jumbled up right now. My wife is now officially out of work as of 5:30pm today and he's pushing hard on her. Three weeks to go! And yeah, I'm holding up. Anticipating my time off and the serenity of it all really.
    That time will definitely be well deserved, bro. Only 3 weeks man. Wow time sure flew from when you first announced the news. Very happy for you bruv.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Don't give him hope. What's wrong with you? Give him cake instead.
    I ate the cake, trifecta chocolate cake haha mmmm

Damn, now I really want some cake hahaha

All I'm saying is that I don't have a Banjo on tap. Why? What are YOU saying? And yeah, thanks dude. I'm very excited! His name will be Cthulhu, this is so white... Robert C_________ Woodward III... why dear Cthulhu must he have that? Fuck me and my wanting to please everyone.
    Hahaha what were you planning on naming him originally?

Blog Entries
    That time will definitely be well deserved, bro. Only 3 weeks man. Wow time sure flew from when you first announced the news. Very happy for you bruv.
    I know right? October seems so far away from where we are now! She was two months in when we found out and yeah, it's fookin' CLOSE now lol. And thanks man, I do feel like its deserved... I work so damn much, I just need off. These last five days and four nights with my family were amazing. I can't wait to bring him into the mix of things. Corey is already uber excited and is anticipating as well. Should be a blast lol.

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    Hahaha what were you planning on naming him originally?
    If it was going to be a girl:

Lorelai Videl Woodward

And now because it's a boy and my Dad and everyone else harped on me to "continue the legacy" ugh... it was going to be

Hunter Thomas Woodward

That's still white as hell though LMAO!!

Want To

Blog Entries
    I just want to say, that with this post... I have now become the biggest leader in one thread I believe... this post marks 3,000 times I've posted in a thread and like I said, I believe that's a record for the whole site!!

Want To

If it was going to be a girl:

Lorelai Videl Woodward

And now because it's a boy and my Dad and everyone else harped on me to "continue the legacy" ugh... it was going to be

Hunter Thomas Woodward

That's still white as hell though LMAO!!
    Lorelei Videl sounds awesome for a girl's name. Lol, yes it is white as hell but it sounds good for all stages of his life as opposed to naming to naming your child something Cocoa Trix Woodward and then having your child hate you in his teens because of the name you gave him haha, cause honestly some people these days name their kids the weirdest shit. Hahaha Glad to see you're not among them.

I just want to say, that with this post... I have now become the biggest leader in one thread I believe... this post marks 3,000 times I've posted in a thread and like I said, I believe that's a record for the whole site!!
    Jose is gonna be so jealous soon hahahaha. Congrats on the 3,000 post and record if it is so.

Blog Entries
    Lorelei Videl sounds awesome for a girl's name. Lol, yes it is white as hell but it sounds good for all stages of his life as opposed to naming to naming your child something Cocoa Trix Woodward and then having your child hate you in his teens because of the name you gave him haha, cause honestly some people these days name their kids the weirdest shit. Hahaha Glad to see you're not among them.

LOL!!! I'd never do some off the wall shit like that HAHA!! Yeah people that name their kids after cars, and jewelry are hopeless. Either way, Lorelai Videl comes from the main character in Gilmore Girls and Mr. Satan's daughter from DBZ haha. We were hoping for a girl JUST for that name haha. We fell in love with it but alas, this is our last kid. Neither of us want anymore. I'm perfectly fine with two and so is she.

Want To