Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just letting you bastards know that I fell ASLEEP doing Jabe business on my last few hours before work!! I was writing Mayhem and working on a video when I woke up with my laptop still... well, in my lap. My son woke me up because he wanted to play Black Ops. lol. Either way, I have to go back to sleep now because I hit work at 11pm tonight, just a nice short shift to begin my week. Hopefully there's some people on tonight and everyone has a good weekend!! (My wife is officially out of work as tonight so, BABY'S COMING SOON!!!... within three weeks!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just letting you bastards know that I fell ASLEEP doing Jabe business on my last few hours before work!! I was writing Mayhem and working on a video when I woke up with my laptop still... well, in my lap. My son woke me up because he wanted to play Black Ops. lol. Either way, I have to go back to sleep now because I hit work at 11pm tonight, just a nice short shift to begin my week. Hopefully there's some people on tonight and everyone has a good weekend!! (My wife is officially out of work as tonight so, BABY'S COMING SOON!!!... within three weeks!!)
    congrats brotha r(ob)!!

SHURIKEN VS SIAKI! NOW!!!!

Or whenever the best date will be to hold it...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    SHURIKEN VS SIAKI! NOW!!!!

Or whenever the best date will be to hold it...
    This.

I know Sau said he's retired, but it's gotta happen...

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    WHY U SO DED JABE?!?!?!?!?!? -_- .... I thought there'd be more active people right now. Ggrrr...

WHY U SO DED JABE?!?!?!?!?!? -_- .... I thought there'd be more active people right now. Ggrrr...
    Because its hard to socialize here with people talking IC 87% of the time. Thats usually why I never post unless I'm in a conversation wth you, Jose or Poot. That's just me though other people may have their own reasons.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Because its hard to socialize here with people talking IC 87% of the time. Thats usually why I never post unless I'm in a conversation wth you, Jose or Poot. That's just me though other people may have their own reasons.
    Well damnit, I'm talking lol. How've you been man?

Blog Entries
    Okay Ka$hyBoBa$hy here's a few moves from Kayden James (in case you're gawking at your computer trying to figure it out)

Finisher: The "Angels Among Us" sitout bodyslam (think Vampiro's nail in the coffin)

Signature moves: Alpha and Omega Bomb (triple powerbomb with a pin) T-bone suplex, Northern Lights Suplex.

There...that should hold you over

Blog Entries
    If I asked to cop a feel of your ass, would you take offense?

I hereby declare Blitzkrieg on the asshole of R(ob). That's right, I am becoming an anal Nazi *salutes*

Been decent, I see you're all excited for your second child coming soon. How you been holding up otherwise?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up