1. #36791
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62

  2. #36792
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,419
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Looking forward to my last final ticks here, been a great ride.

    The promo silly sent was pretty awesome as well
    Wait, last final ticks?

    Really?!?!

    I thought that was just a moment of madness when you said all that silliness about leaving..
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  3. #36793
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Wait, last final ticks?

    Really?!?!

    I thought that was just a moment of madness when you said all that silliness about leaving..
    ...... I really didn't even think that was on the table.

    I honestly was expecting to be written off in this event, but I mean I PMd you about it like a month ago and you never replied, so I just figured you'd taken care of it.

    I mean, I'd be willing too work for anything you need for the time being I guess, I just don't know how this confusion came upon us.

  4. #36794
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    So, yeah, fuck my computer.

    I've tried everything I can, but I can't post the show until I get home.

    Basically, I inserted all the links, and coloured the show, but there wasn't enough time to post the show once it was done. I had every intention of posting the show when it was finished, but my internet speed is really really shite, and each time I load a page it takes over ten minutes. Not good. At all.

    I even tried to email the show to my Gmail, and post it from my phone, but when I C&P'd the first couple of pages I realized that it wasn't copying the colours, and after I spent all that time working on it, I wasn't about to let my hard work go to waste.

    So... I shall be posting the show once I've finished another 12hr shift at work.

    You may be upset at this, but I've had four hours sleep today, and did everything I could to get it posted.

    Nobody fell asleep at their computer--I'm a big boy, and am fully aware of limitations, and believe me, I pushed the fucking limits today.

    To make it up to my loyal Jabesters, if you want me to email you the show, I can do so no problem.

    Send me your email/Gmail addresses and I'll send the show to you personally.

    While you're reading it, think of the sacrificed sleep I missed, and think of me suffering for it while I'm running around at work like a madman.
    Take it easy bossman....and just so you know I'm a very patient man.

  5. #36795
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Take it easy bossman....and just so you know I'm a very patient man.
    We all definitely are. We've been through hell from the middle of February until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does Ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the Jabesters that stuck it out and HAVE been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with K-Flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but CM Punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... at least I'll have a JBW show to read when I wake up! GNJBW Freaks and Geeks!

  6. #36796
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    So, yeah, fuck my computer.

    I've tried everything I can, but I can't post the show until I get home.

    Basically, I inserted all the links, and coloured the show, but there wasn't enough time to post the show once it was done. I had every intention of posting the show when it was finished, but my internet speed is really really shite, and each time I load a page it takes over ten minutes. Not good. At all.

    I even tried to email the show to my Gmail, and post it from my phone, but when I C&P'd the first couple of pages I realized that it wasn't copying the colours, and after I spent all that time working on it, I wasn't about to let my hard work go to waste.

    So... I shall be posting the show once I've finished another 12hr shift at work.

    You may be upset at this, but I've had four hours sleep today, and did everything I could to get it posted.

    Nobody fell asleep at their computer--I'm a big boy, and am fully aware of limitations, and believe me, I pushed the fucking limits today.

    To make it up to my loyal Jabesters, if you want me to email you the show, I can do so no problem.

    Send me your email/Gmail addresses and I'll send the show to you personally.

    While you're reading it, think of the sacrificed sleep I missed, and think of me suffering for it while I'm running around at work like a madman.
    I would say send it to me via e-mail and I'd post it for you but you know what, I can't deprive the person who has busted his ass finishing this show the feeling of pride and relief you're going to have when you post it.

    I'm looking forward to reading it, it's going to be epic!

  7. #36797
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rated_r(ob)ko View Post
    we all definitely are. we've been through hell from the middle of february until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the jabesters that stuck it out and have been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with k-flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but cm punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... At least i'll have a jbw show to read when i wake up! Gnjbw freaks and geeks!
    G'NIGHT W(OB)BY!! jerk.....

  8. #36798
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    We all definitely are. We've been through hell from the middle of February until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does Ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the Jabesters that stuck it out and HAVE been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with K-Flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but CM Punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... at least I'll have a JBW show to read when I wake up! GNJBW Freaks and Geeks!
    Good night buddy enjoy the rest!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #36799
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    We all definitely are. We've been through hell from the middle of February until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does Ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the Jabesters that stuck it out and HAVE been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with K-Flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but CM Punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... at least I'll have a JBW show to read when I wake up! GNJBW Freaks and Geeks!
    Rest well my broski. See you whenever
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #36800
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Rest well my broski. See you whenever
    *paces floor* gah the anticipation of this show is murder!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.