Page 3670 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 267031703570362036603668366936703671367236803720377041704670 ... LastLast
Results 36,691 to 36,700 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    even better!!!!!!
    I'm on number 5 already lol. I need to slow down but damn it's so tastey!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm on number 5 already lol. I need to slow down but damn it's so tastey!
    Lol enjoy it. I turn 21 in three months god knows I'll be enjoying me one or a few

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Anyone want a depressing R(ob) factoid? No? Okay, here it goes...

I calculated that in the last 7 days (160hrs.) I have seen my son for 4hrs and my wife for 8hrs. This is total... in 7 days. Ain't that some shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Anyone want a depressing R(ob) factoid? No? Okay, here it goes...

I calculated that in the last 7 days (160hrs.) I have seen my son for 4hrs and my wife for 8hrs. This is total... in 7 days. Ain't that some shit?
    It is bruv. It really is. Is there anyway that can adjusted to allow for time for your fam? Like maybe hiring more guys to allow smaller shifts or something?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    It is bruv. It really is. Is there anyway that can adjusted to allow for time for your fam? Like maybe hiring more guys to allow smaller shifts or something?
    I have no control over that unfortunately man. It's a bunch of shit... and I'm depressed as fuck about it... ugh. Either way, back to writing. Sorry for the minor depression... uhh.. only 97 more posts until I'm a fucking Ninja and one more blog until 40... I wonder what it'll be about...

Blog Entries
    I have no control over that unfortunately man. It's a bunch of shit... and I'm depressed as fuck about it... ugh. Either way, back to writing. Sorry for the minor depression... uhh.. only 97 more posts until I'm a fucking Ninja and one more blog until 40... I wonder what it'll be about...
    Make a blog about all the different e-feds. It "technically" won't be about the State of the 'E but still, It may open up the world of e-fedding to some people on the main ewn site that don't know what the forum or e-feds are about.

Its fine cause its always worse if you keep it bottled up inside and that's no good for you or the fam. you know? If you need to talk, vent or whatever I'm always up to helping a nigga (fuck you trademark ) out so never be afraid to hit me up cause I will be there for you if you need me bruv.

Dont whore it out, you'll get there soon enough and the summer that lies ahead for the 'E maybe? Could it be the Summer of Punk once more? The releases/hires you'd do over the summer? Hell anything is good in a blog by you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Make a blog about all the different e-feds. It "technically" won't be about the State of the 'E but still, It may open up the world of e-fedding to some people on the main ewn site that don't know what the forum or e-feds are about.
    I believe he did a blog on efeds once already though I may be wrong

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm not whoring it out lol... I have 39 blogs haha. Next one is 40! And yeah, I'll do a blog talking about Summer and the firings and whatnot. Sounds like a winner haha. Also Pooter, I did an e-fed blog a while back, SEZ is 100% correct! Also, just for note... I got to use the word "dickburger" in a sentence I just got done writing... my night is complete HAHA!!

I'm not whoring it out lol... I have 39 blogs haha. Next one is 40! And yeah, I'll do a blog talking about Summer and the firings and whatnot. Sounds like a winner haha. Also Pooter, I did an e-fed blog a while back, SEZ is 100% correct! Also, just for note... I got to use the word "dickburger" in a sentence I just got done writing... my night is complete HAHA!!
    Lol, awesome