Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Its called K-Flare Presents: JBW, and it will be posted on both this site and the Jabe one.

It's been months in the making.. But its coming soon. Then with any luck the shows will start rolling out.

Zapph, TDA, and I will man the WARFare ship, while R(ob) and Southern Blood will be getting all creepy on us over at Mayhem, and Poot-Hair and JMAN will run SHOWDOWN!!

JBW: Unscripted is being planned out behind the scenes by Eddie, Zapph, K-Jammin, R(ob) and myself, and let's just say that this show will be different.

Very different.

Octane will destroy them all, though... HeelTurn, Jose, and most of all Whatsy have been making the planning of that show one of the most enjoyable chapters of my time in JBW. Octane will feature talent you haven't seen in JBW before, but I'm sure at least 2.27% of you will have followed them in AWF, and will have heard of the legend that is DJ BLACK!!

All in all, its all just talk right now, but the people mentioned above (plus Rome, and Payne) know that the first show is only days away. Like, Saturday.

@Sleepy: Glad you decided to stay, mi amigo... But you do realize that for upsetting me The Sleeper is on Jobbing Duty for a month (I'm kidding, it'll prolly be more like two months )

Edit: R(ob) has made logos for the new shows. Yup.
    Great, cant wait for the shows to start should be kickarse

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    cool sig my man
    Thanks broski.

Blog Entries
    Its called K-Flare Presents: JBW, and it will be posted on both this site and the Jabe one.

It's been months in the making.. But its coming soon. Then with any luck the shows will start rolling out.

Zapph, TDA, and I will man the WARFare ship, while R(ob) and Southern Blood will be getting all creepy on us over at Mayhem, and Poot-Hair and JMAN will run SHOWDOWN!!

JBW: Unscripted is being planned out behind the scenes by Eddie, Zapph, K-Jammin, R(ob) and myself, and let's just say that this show will be different.

Very different.

Octane will destroy them all, though... HeelTurn, Jose, and most of all Whatsy have been making the planning of that show one of the most enjoyable chapters of my time in JBW. Octane will feature talent you haven't seen in JBW before, but I'm sure at least 2.27% of you will have followed them in AWF, and will have heard of the legend that is DJ BLACK!!

All in all, its all just talk right now, but the people mentioned above (plus Rome, and Payne) know that the first show is only days away. Like, Saturday.

@Sleepy: Glad you decided to stay, mi amigo... But you do realize that for upsetting me The Sleeper is on Jobbing Duty for a month (I'm kidding, it'll prolly be more like two months )

oh how I miss this humor lol.

JBW getting back on track let's do this!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Sent you the promo bossman,hope you like it if not booooooooo.

Black Ninja!
    Poot-Hair and JMAN will run SHOWDOWN!!
    Lol!

Way to be a spoiler there Kashy. Yes folks, after talking some shit out over the last few days, I'm back.

Here's the deal though gents...No more fighting, no more egos, no more bullshit. The only way this thing is ever gonna work is if we all do it for no other reason than to have fun. If we do that, I can guarantee we'll be right back on top in no time. If not, well...let's not find out.

Fellas, IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIMEEEEE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Lol!

Way to be a spoiler there Kashy. Yes folks, after talking some shit out over the last few days, I'm back.

Here's the deal though gents...No more fighting, no more egos, no more bullshit. The only way this thing is ever gonna work is if we all do it for no other reason than to have fun. If we do that, I can guarantee we'll be right back on top in no time. If not, well...let's not find out.

Fellas, IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIMEEEEE!
    *runs and hug Jman!* don't ever leave again you hear me!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *runs and hug Jman!* don't ever leave again you hear me!
    *Kicks Holy in the nuts* Don't ever hug me again, you hear me?

Seriously though, thanks bud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    *Kicks Holy in the nuts* Don't ever hug me again, you hear me?

Seriously though, thanks bud.
    *kneels over in pain* okay

Haha it's great to have you back
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!

Very different.

If JBW is back then I don't give a shit about that.

JBW THE SLEEPER

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Yea prepare to be frightened by Mayhem...Arguably two of the most creepy guys around together? uh oh

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.