Blog Entries
    Jman why do your title reigns always end in a vacancy? Your first tag title ended so and now your world title reign....and if we are repeating history I picked up right after him in the tag division.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Lol, sorry, people, but Payne kinda jumped the gun a little bit.

See, the whole "PM me if you wanna do a house show" thing was posted by me for a reason.

The house shows WON'T be just a card of random dream matches, and each one will be brand specific, unless stated otherwise.

Seeing as JMan was doing a WARFare house show, I guess that Payne will now be filling that void. I'll be sending him the 'tails shortly.

Sorry for any confusion.

Also, yeah, if I see anymore in fighting from anyone here they're gone from Jabe. I seriously don't care who it is. If your names not Kash, and I see you dogging someone or getting into pathetic back and fourths on here then I won't be working with you again. I won't be leaving anytime soon, but after all of the downright bullshit that has happened recently, and all the people pulling out of show writing, I seriously considered it.

I know that things have been really shit here in Jabe, but things are on the cusp of greatness once again.... I just need to find Romes first.

Also, after recent events, I have to say that all this COO silliness has come to an end.. Any problems, come see me.

That's all, folks!
    I know I am one of these people, I have been losing alot of faith that JBW would recover. I am sorry Kash, I guess I will stay and write for The Sleeper.

Anybody that needs me for a house show or anything else send me a pm here or on the JBW site.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I'm on WARFare buddy and the WARFare World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs!
    Ah I thought you meant the other title.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Sup Jabe? I'm ready to do this. Anyone else as excited as I am for JBW to retake it's spot as number one? Those "other e-feds" better enjoy it while they can.

IC(as RedBuM): Weesa comin' fo' you NIGGA!! Rights afta I gets me some some mayonaise fo' muh butt crabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Sup Jabe? I'm ready to do this. Anyone else as excited as I am for JBW to retake it's spot as number one? Those "other e-feds" better enjoy it while they can.
    Ive been waiting for that day since day one of mine around here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ive been waiting for that day since day one of mine around here.
    It's comin' brother. We have gotten a little sidetracked but rest assured, the e-fed shit is about to hit the fan. Let's fuck shit up...but in a good way

It's comin' brother. We have gotten a little sidetracked but rest assured, the e-fed shit is about to hit the fan. Let's fuck shit up...but in a good way
    In the nicest of ways right poot?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    In the nicest of ways right poot?
    Oh yeah if you consider if you consider "nice" as every other e-fed here getting buttfucked with an old wooden spoon with no lube and a half rotation then *In my Daniel Brian voice* YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Lmfao!

Oh yeah if you consider if you consider "nice" as every other e-fed here getting buttfucked with an old wooden spoon with no lube and a half rotation then *In my Daniel Brian voice* YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Lmfao!
    Im not having any part of THAT ^ ,but I am prepared to knock walls down.

Hey gents! anything I've missed? Work and Mass Effect 3 have been holding me hostage.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.