Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    IC: Lenny Ray, Lenny Ray my favorite redneck. I'm so glad you decided to poke your head in. You are a lucky sumbitch that the K-Flare show got canceled. Because I have alot of caged up aggression due to lack of shows lately and I was about to beat G-scorp's and your asses down so badly that I surely would have sent you right back to yo' momma's trailer.
    IC: Naw son, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken about how that fight would have turned out. *packs his tin of Copenhagen and puts a wad in his lip* See, I think all of us know that that would have ended with y'all two layin' y'alls asses on the mat and the Redneck Wreckin' Machine standin' tall and lookin' good. *spits dip juice on the floor* And about the show gettin' cancelled that's what they get for leavin them jackasses in charge of it. See, if the big wigs in the back had a half a brain between 'em they would know that LRB Presents Jay Bee Dubya would have been the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Hmmm...With everyone saying "Ill see you in our match" or I have to tag with Him to beat the hell out of you" and stuff like that....It appears Ive missed something...What matches? is a new card up somewhere or is it all referring to KFlare?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Hmmm...With everyone saying "Ill see you in our match" or I have to tag with Him to beat the hell out of you" and stuff like that....It appears Ive missed something...What matches? is a new card up somewhere or is it all referring to KFlare?
    Guessing its K-Flare. Havent heard nothing of a new card.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

There's a lot of House Shows going on I believe.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    There's a lot of House Shows going on I believe.
    Lol, actually there's only one now that JMan has unfortunately taken a bow.

Also, has anyone seen Roman?

Lastly, Kevin acting like an ignoramus was something that I should have for seen. See, I told him of plans that were going to be coming into affect upon his return to Jabe that involved playing off on his ability to rile up folk with his OOC behavior, but nowhere did I tell the guy to act like a moron and start attacking people like that.

I'm kinda getting REALLY fed up of all this crap, and if its not people saying they're going to do something then pulling out at the last minute, it's people just dogging on each other.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt if all of this disappointment is worth the hassle.

I've wrote out a hell of a lot of the K-Flare Presents JBW PPV, but the man who is supposed to be posting it has gone a little bit AWOL. I'm hoping I'll hear from him soon, but if not, I guess I'll have to just do the whole thing myself.

Keep ya' chins up, Jabsters... If I can do it, it should be a breeze for the rest of ya'
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

Lastly, Kevin acting like an ignoramus was something that I should have for seen. See, I told him of plans that were going to be coming into affect upon his return to Jabe that involved playing off on his ability to rile up folk with his OOC behavior, but nowhere did I tell the guy to act like a moron and start attacking people like that.

I'm kinda getting REALLY fed up of all this crap, and if its not people saying they're going to do something then pulling out at the last minute, it's people just dogging on each other.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt if all of this disappointment is worth the hassle.

I've wrote out a hell of a lot of the K-Flare Presents JBW PPV, but the man who is supposed to be posting it has gone a little bit AWOL. I'm hoping I'll hear from him soon, but if not, I guess I'll have to just do the whole thing myself.

Keep ya' chins up, Jabsters... If I can do it, it should be a breeze for the rest of ya'
    You never got back to me on what I needed to do. PM me the details and I'm on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

Good times ahead

Blog Entries
    I'm almost done my two part WrestleMania blog... hopefully everyone reads it.

Hey Ka$h, I said it on the JBW site but I'll say it here too. I'll try to do a house show whenever I can just so folks will have something to read. If it goes over well and I have time I'll gladly help out more.
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

I'll shoot out some PMs and set up some bullshit matches that won't mean anything and just be for entertainment purposes.