HarrrHarr... And no I am not a pirate!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    HarrrHarr... And no I am not a pirate!
    HarrrHarr

I am not a pirate

RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    HarrrHarr

I am not a pirate

RIGHT!

If I am a pirate then where is my eye patch and parrot?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    If I am a pirate then where is my eye patch and parrot?
    You decided that you are way too cool to have those. You went Jack Sparrow status.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You decided that you are way too cool to have those. You went Jack Sparrow status.
    FUCK THIS!!! Back on track!!

IC (As RedRuM): "Fuckin' Shuriken! You nigga! You and me finally get a chance to be in a ring an shit! I remember a few months ago when yo' bitch ass showed up to SHOWDOWN! you wouldn't even come near me, KID! That's some pussy ass shit, NIGGA! I may have to fuckin' tag-team with The Sandman to come after yo bitch ass but nigga, I'ma finally get you in the damn ring! That shit gon' feel good!!! Where you at you fake ass Naruto ass bitch???"

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

IC (As RedRuM): "Fuckin' Shuriken! You nigga! You and me finally get a chance to be in a ring an shit! I remember a few months ago when yo' bitch ass showed up to SHOWDOWN! you wouldn't even come near me, KID! That's some pussy ass shit, NIGGA! I may have to fuckin' tag-team with The Sandman to come after yo bitch ass but nigga, I'ma finally get you in the damn ring! That shit gon' feel good!!! Where you at you fake ass Naruto ass bitch???"
    Ic: go get sandman china... St George and Shuriken is a tag team that would kick the pony out of you pair. Shuriken & St George = big draw

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Ic: go get sandman china... St George and Shuriken is a tag team that would kick the pony out of you pair. Shuriken & St George = big draw
    IC (As RedRuM): "Nigga, FUCK SANDMAN!!! I hate that bitch! If yo' ass would have been here in JBW the last few months, you'd have known that an' shit! Where you even been at old ass nigga? The retirement home let you leave for a few minutes? HAHAHA!! An' old ass nigaa and a fake ninja! That's a real pair an' shit!!!"

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    IC: RedRuM is a fake ass gangsta the only real gangsta in the JBW is, was and will always be THE SLEEPER!!! A real gangsta doesn't need to talk in ebonix and say nigga every 2 seconds. A real gangsta grew up in a ghetto and not the suburbs. A real gangsta will fight his battles on his own and not have to call the big homie to back him up in a fight. And most importantly, a real gangsta wears a mask when committing his crimes so no one can indetify him.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

IC (As RedRuM): "Nigga, FUCK SANDMAN!!! I hate that bitch! If yo' ass would have been here in JBW the last few months, you'd have known that an' shit! Where you even been at old ass nigga? The retirement home let you leave for a few minutes? HAHAHA!! An' old ass nigaa and a fake ninja! That's a real pair an' shit!!!"
    IC as Shuriken: I didn't know that the insane asylum released you. What did you do? Good behavior?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    IC: RedRuM is a fake ass gangsta the only real gangsta in the JBW is, was and will always be THE SLEEPER!!! A real gangsta doesn't need to talk in ebonix and say nigga every 2 seconds. A real gangsta grew up in a ghetto and not the suburbs. A real gangsta will fight his battles on his own and not have to call the big homie to back him up in a fight. And most importantly, a real gangsta wears a mask when committing his crimes so no one can indetify him.
    IC (As RedRuM): "Nigga... I DO WEAR A MASK!! Where you been you high ass bitch? Lemme put it to you like this, I'ma talk an' act the way I want to nigga! You a Puerto Rican nigga, right? We different. Too different. The moment you step into MY shoes, THEN tell me what it's like to be me nigga! I'll say what I want, BITCH! An' by the way... see this?"

Shows the JBW SHOWDOWN! Television Championship

"I have a belt, you may not think its much but nigga, I do. An my next question is, where da' fuck is yours? You wanna piece of me nigga? I'll put this strap on the line any time an' shit!"