Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    drunk? never in a million years! you see the problem is, i hate slackers and it makes me mad to see that nobody is actually doing anything about it sorry but i won't leave until the slack is picked up
    It sounds to me like it's your way of coming back to the house of Jabe with your tail between your legs. You want back in.

Who is slacking exactly?

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Kev, you obviously do not realise how embarrassing this is making you look. I seriously cringed when I read your comments. It sounds like you're drunk. If your comments are serious then I suggest you take yourself off this thread, grow some pubes and back off. I'm fed up of seeing Rob pulled into arguments which are very, very immature. You sound jelious, spiteful and very very insecure.
    Thanks a lot bruv. I tried taking it to PM's but he won't even man up and talk to me there. Means a lot my dude.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    It sounds to me like it's your way of coming back to the house of Jabe with your tail between your legs. You want back in.

Who is slacking exactly?
    I want back in, but I can't because everyone's slacking at their assigned job, we haven't had a show posted since February 11, do you know how embarrassing that is for a company that call themselves the number 1 e-fed on here? I find it pretty embarrassing for each and every one of you who's in creative and in management who cannot put out a show on time. Hell it's not embarrassing it's fucking sad to be honest with you!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries

Who is slacking exactly?
    He's saying I'm slacking because I have a baby on the way and I'm not here 24/7 and he's saying Ka$h is slacking because he hasn't been able to be here due to personal reasons. I'm so tired of this shit man. Every friggin' week it's something new.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks a lot bruv. I tried taking it to PM's but he won't even man up and talk to me there. Means a lot my dude.
    Screw you Rob, I've manned up but seems to me you've ignored me so I dunno who has the real balls here, the wisecracking kid or you?

Blog Entries
    Screw you Rob, I've manned up but seems to me you've ignored me so I dunno who has the real balls here, the wisecracking kid or you?
    Screw me? Really? Alright dude. I'm sick of this shit! Broc, Sully AYS, Pauadrian... YOU! Every single one of you has something against me for some reason! Hell, even SG says he's got a problem with me. I'm done with this in fighting, I'm done with people quitting, I'm just done. It's ridiculous anymore. I'm apparently going to be banned here soon enough. That's what you're all striving for any damn way.

I come here to get rid of stress, not to stress over people I don't really know. I'm dealing with a fucking LOT right now! My mom has cancer, my wife is giving birth soon and all you can talk about is the fucking shows and loyality? REALLY? I'm so done... DONE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Screw me? Really? Alright dude. I'm sick of this shit! Broc, Sully AYS, Pauadrian... YOU! Every single one of you has something against me for some reason! Hell, even SG says he's got a problem with me. I'm done with this in fighting, I'm done with people quitting, I'm just done. It's ridiculous anymore. I'm apparently going to be banned here soon enough. That's what you're all striving for any damn way.

I come here to get rid of stress, not to stress over people I don't really know. I'm dealing with a fucking LOT right now! My mom has cancer, my wife is giving birth soon and all you can talk about is the fucking shows and loyality? REALLY? I'm so done... DONE!
    Here's the door, enjoy!

Black Ninja!
    R(ob) puts in a lot of effort. He does have a life you know. Anyone with a shred of common sense can see that real life should be more important then getting a show out for ungrateful people who aren't doing anything to help.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Here's the door, enjoy!
    Kev, do you really think that Your EWN friends are going to read the last couple of pages and be proud of you. You are taking this too far now and I'm considering referring this to a mod. It's ok to be impatient and anxious about a show, it shows that you enjoy reading them. But to attack people, people you don't know what responsibilities, daily routines or lifestyle they lead off this forum is totally out of order. You constantly moan, whine, act immature, back track on everything you threaten and think about one person all of the time... Yourself.

Ive not been online much recently cos I've had a hectic schedule, but when I have come on I see things like this and it makes me wonder why I should bother. I seriously think you should take a break from this thread before you cross the line. I don't think many people will disagree with what I've put and I think you've totally blown your chances of rejoining again.

Grow up

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Kev, do you really think that Your EWN friends are going to read the last couple of pages and be proud of you. You are taking this too far now and I'm considering referring this to a mod. It's ok to be impatient and anxious about a show, it shows that you enjoy reading them. But to attack people, people you don't know what responsibilities, daily routines or lifestyle they lead off this forum is totally out of order. You constantly moan, whine, act immature, back track on everything you threaten and think about one person all of the time... Yourself.

Ive not been online much recently cos I've had a hectic schedule, but when I have come on I see things like this and it makes me wonder why I should bother. I seriously think you should take a break from this thread before you cross the line. I don't think many people will disagree with what I've put and I think you've totally blown your chances of rejoining again.

Grow up
    go right ahead bro i don't care, what is SilverGhost gonna do? Ban me like always? Please he's become passé if I wanna deal with a mid I'd rather it be KashDinero, why? Because I know how to talk to him and he runs JBW so if he wants to ban me it's to his discretion

and i hope the EWN peeps read it i'll be here with a smile on my face