1. #36311
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    Amen!!!!!!
    What happened to the burn Canada idea?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #36312
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    It cant always be perfect, they had their reasons to go and the people we have now have their reasons for being occupied and not posting the shows. Wanna do a show go for it? House are option as me and Jman are doing to at least keep ourselves and the fed active you're more than welcome to join us.

    Like I said if you wanna do something e-fed related just make a new character and go nuts, if you wanna be Matthews and Matthews only is fine but since again complaining wont do nothing to help the situation its better to find another activity to pass the time tills shows become active again. Find your activity it shouldnt be that difficult.
    I know complaining will get me somewhere because I know I'll irritate Rob so much that something will happen, you can be your bottom dollar on that because as of now I will post on here every damn minute until I get a show and you can't do anything about it!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #36313
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I know complaining will get me somewhere because I know I'll irritate Rob so much that something will happen, you can be your bottom dollar on that because as of now I will post on here every damn minute until I get a show and you can't do anything about it!
    R(ob) will just enjoy the affiliate companies and ignore this thread. Or burn Canada down!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #36314
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I know complaining will get me somewhere because I know I'll irritate Rob so much that something will happen, you can be your bottom dollar on that because as of now I will post on here every damn minute until I get a show and you can't do anything about it!
    Who said I wanted to? I'm offering advice that clearly dont want follow so do what you gotta do, but know it wont get you any further to where you want to go before a mod has enough of this and may or may not ban you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #36315
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Who said I wanted to? I'm offering advice that clearly dont want follow so do what you gotta do, but know it wont get you any further to where you want to go before a mod has enough of this and may or may not ban you.
    the mods can do what they want, i'm demanding for a show and you guys telling me to go somewhere else is insulting!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  6. #36316
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    R(ob) will just enjoy the affiliate companies and ignore this thread. Or burn Canada down!
    enjoy your 20+ hour flight and i hope you have enough methane to burn a whole country!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #36317
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    the mods can do what they want, i'm demanding for a show and you guys telling me to go somewhere else is insulting!
    Take it as you may but it is what it is. The best to thing is just wait it out and do something else if you dont want to, its up to you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #36318
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  9. #36319
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    enjoy your 20+ hour flight and i hope you have enough methane to burn a whole country!
    Especially since the country has a lot of Ice in places.... I wont burn toronto and it's surroundings though. It's nice there....
    Anyway. Post some funny pictures?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #36320
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Look, bitching about not having shows won't speed up the process. I'm trying my best dude. I know Ka$h is too. You all know I work as much as I can doing everything I can. In this place and outside of it as well. I'm only one man, not Superman. (More like Batman lol.) But yeah... I'm trying man. Sorry guys.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!



    Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.