Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    Amen!!!!!!
    What happened to the burn Canada idea?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    It cant always be perfect, they had their reasons to go and the people we have now have their reasons for being occupied and not posting the shows. Wanna do a show go for it? House are option as me and Jman are doing to at least keep ourselves and the fed active you're more than welcome to join us.

Like I said if you wanna do something e-fed related just make a new character and go nuts, if you wanna be Matthews and Matthews only is fine but since again complaining wont do nothing to help the situation its better to find another activity to pass the time tills shows become active again. Find your activity it shouldnt be that difficult.
    I know complaining will get me somewhere because I know I'll irritate Rob so much that something will happen, you can be your bottom dollar on that because as of now I will post on here every damn minute until I get a show and you can't do anything about it!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I know complaining will get me somewhere because I know I'll irritate Rob so much that something will happen, you can be your bottom dollar on that because as of now I will post on here every damn minute until I get a show and you can't do anything about it!
    R(ob) will just enjoy the affiliate companies and ignore this thread. Or burn Canada down!

Who said I wanted to? I'm offering advice that clearly dont want follow so do what you gotta do, but know it wont get you any further to where you want to go before a mod has enough of this and may or may not ban you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Who said I wanted to? I'm offering advice that clearly dont want follow so do what you gotta do, but know it wont get you any further to where you want to go before a mod has enough of this and may or may not ban you.
    the mods can do what they want, i'm demanding for a show and you guys telling me to go somewhere else is insulting!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    R(ob) will just enjoy the affiliate companies and ignore this thread. Or burn Canada down!
    enjoy your 20+ hour flight and i hope you have enough methane to burn a whole country!

the mods can do what they want, i'm demanding for a show and you guys telling me to go somewhere else is insulting!
    Take it as you may but it is what it is. The best to thing is just wait it out and do something else if you dont want to, its up to you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot! JBW or Riot!

Black Ninja!
    enjoy your 20+ hour flight and i hope you have enough methane to burn a whole country!
    Especially since the country has a lot of Ice in places.... I wont burn toronto and it's surroundings though. It's nice there....
    Anyway. Post some funny pictures?

Blog Entries
    Look, bitching about not having shows won't speed up the process. I'm trying my best dude. I know Ka$h is too. You all know I work as much as I can doing everything I can. In this place and outside of it as well. I'm only one man, not Superman. (More like Batman lol.) But yeah... I'm trying man. Sorry guys.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!