Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, I don't know Poot either, but I am glad to hear your great news. Just take care of yourself man.

I know this is just all text and all, but please never make a comment about Down Syndrome like that- I know you ment nothing bad with your comment as I know you are a pretty cool guy from all your post I have read. I had a lil sister that had Downs and died young- its just a touchy subject to me
    I have a relative with DS too mate... It wasn't TDA's greatest post.

As for Rob, guys... It's very obvious that Rob is joking. Just because he hasn't congratulated Poot in the post doesn't make him bad. We all know Rob well enough to know that there's no malice there. It's how the post is read and how you translate it... Which... With us knowing rob should know that there's no ill feeling in his reply.

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post

As for Rob, guys... It's very obvious that Rob is joking. Just because he hasn't congratulated Poot in the post doesn't make him bad. We all know Rob well enough to know that there's no malice there. It's how the post is read and how you translate it... Which... With us knowing rob should know that there's no ill feeling in his reply.
    Hold up! It's LEGS!!!!! How's it going bruv?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post

But TDA is still a great guy, it just gets to me when somebody makes a joke concerning DS or uses the "R" word- that was all. I saw no ill will in his post- nor Robs. Jokes just sometimes offend at times- especially if read or taken in wrong

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Fuck guys some people have gotta learn to calm the fuck down! I leave for a few days and everyone's at each other's throats around here! People have to learn to relax and get a sense of humour and if they don't the don't comment, shut up and ignore the post!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Fuck guys some people have gotta learn to calm the fuck down! I leave for a few days and everyone's at each other's throats around here! People have to learn to relax and get a sense of humour and if they don't the don't comment, shut up and ignore the post!
    we were always calm we were just talking

Blog Entries
    The only one who isn't calm here right now is you buddy. So calm down Kev.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

KEVIN! I can not ignore your post because of your sig, lol. But you are right. I don't get into the drama stuff at all, but did feel the need to comment on that one thing- but have put it behind me.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    KEVIN! I can not ignore your post because of your sig, lol. But you are right. I don't get into the drama stuff at all, but did feel the need to comment on that one thing- but have put it behind me.
    Not ignore my post in particular, I meant ignore the post that riles you up! It annoys me that people are "discussing" the fact that Rob's sense of humor is different than most people's actual sense of humor
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    we were always calm we were just talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The only one who isn't calm here right now is you buddy. So calm down Kev.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Not ignore my post in particular, I meant ignore the post that riles you up! It annoys me that people are "discussing" the fact that Rob's sense of humor is different than most people's actual sense of humor
    i know rob jokes around but i dont know his style of humor
    and for me i thought he was being serious just like anybody else could of thought it
    no biggie