Blog Entries
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I DON'T HAVE CANCER!! Everything turned out well with my tests that were run. I have a severe kidney infection (of which I've already been taking medication for) and I have to take antibiotics for the next 2-3 weeks. No caffeine, alcohol, or anything that could be potentially "upsetting". I should make a full recovery.

I'm fucking stoked right now. The sad news is I can't get drunk but I haven't been drinking since all this began. Also in other news....this medicine they've had me on has made my piss like a NEON orange color. It's weird to say the least.

Ya never know Kayden James may just pop back into JBW sometime soon after all, that is if the two "Big Guys" of JBW would want me.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I DON'T HAVE CANCER!! Everything turned out well with my tests that were run. I have a severe kidney infection (of which I've already been taking medication for) and I have to take antibiotics for the next 2-3 weeks. No caffeine, alcohol, or anything that could be potentially "upsetting". I should make a full recovery.

I'm fucking stoked right now. The sad news is I can't get drunk but I haven't been drinking since all this began. Also in other news....this medicine they've had me on has made my piss like a NEON orange color. It's weird to say the least.

Ya never know Kayden James may just pop back into JBW sometime soon after all, that is if the two "Big Guys" of JBW would want me.
    Of course we want you bro...welcome back

Blog Entries

Get with Ka$h and get your ass to work... we've got some stuff to do.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Poot I'm SO happy to hear that you don't have Cancer. Get well buddy
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Glad its not cancer Poot, be safe and be back whenever you can
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries

This is great news Poot buddy! Just because I wasn't signed up on the JBW forum doesn't mean I still wasn't lurking around there, great to hear you're okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Get with Ka$h and get your ass to work... we've got some stuff to do.
    R(ob), I don't want to start anything here.... but the guy just gave us the great news that he doesn't have cancer, and all you can say is "Get your ass back to work" Like I said, not trying to start anything, but still, show the guy a little sympathy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    This is great news Poot buddy! Just because I wasn't signed up on the JBW forum doesn't mean I still wasn't lurking around there, great to hear you're okay.

R(ob), I don't want to start anything here.... but the guy just gave us the great news that he doesn't have cancer, and all you can say is "Get your ass back to work" Like I said, not trying to start anything, but still, show the guy a little sympathy.
    Trust me he was being sympathetic he was just joking there
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Don't ever knit-pick at something. It's only text, and not every post can define what one is feeling. Like right now I am extremely happy. You can not really tell can you? I seem like some kind of down syndrome'd Hippy.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries

Hey poot dude, I don't know you very well but you not having cancer it's great news!!, I know from personal experience cancer could be a bitch (My grandma beat it a few years ago), so anyway congrats

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    You actually ARE trying to start something here. Maybe if you read between the lines and didn't jump to be so judgemental, you'd see what I was doing.
    ]