Page 3610 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 261031103510356036003608360936103611361236203660371041104610 ... LastLast
Results 36,091 to 36,100 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Never ever in a million years I thought I'd be saying what I am about to say right now. After careful consideration, and weeks of reflection my days in e-fedding are over. As much as I liked it here, things just came around that I cannot handle it anymore. I was getting more heat than praise from my peers because of the way creative decided to book me. No, I'm not running away like a little pussy, I've just grown tired of the constant politics going on in different e-feds. I came here to have fun, not to become the biggest asshole of EWN.

So on that note, I would like to thank TJ Hawkes for giving me my big break in EWNCW, as well as the originals that I had the chance to work with for a few months, to DUBS for burying the hatchet and taking me in, as well as Kash, Rob, Sau and the rest of the guys that have helped me along the tough way in e-fedding. But I cannot forget Broc for welcoming me in HWA temporarily and let me expand my experience in e-fedding. I loved working with every guy I feuded with, and I wish everyone great success and as of now, the Kevin Matthews character is dead and gone.

Rock on!

Kevin
    Cheer up Kev and enjoy your post retirement days

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Cheer up Kev and enjoy your post retirement days
    Thanks Snair, I most certainly will! I'll be around but I won't be e-fedding anymore
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Never ever in a million years I thought I'd be saying what I am about to say right now. After careful consideration, and weeks of reflection my days in e-fedding are over. As much as I liked it here, things just came around that I cannot handle it anymore. I was getting more heat than praise from my peers because of the way creative decided to book me. No, I'm not running away like a little pussy, I've just grown tired of the constant politics going on in different e-feds. I came here to have fun, not to become the biggest asshole of EWN.

So on that note, I would like to thank TJ Hawkes for giving me my big break in EWNCW, as well as the originals that I had the chance to work with for a few months, to DUBS for burying the hatchet and taking me in, as well as Kash, Rob, Sau and the rest of the guys that have helped me along the tough way in e-fedding. But I cannot forget Broc for welcoming me in HWA temporarily and let me expand my experience in e-fedding. I loved working with every guy I feuded with, and I wish everyone great success and as of now, the Kevin Matthews character is dead and gone.

Rock on!

Kevin
    You'll be back in a week.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Black Ninja!

Rock on!

Kevin
    See ya in a week Kevo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    See ya in a week Kevo.
    In a week? Why in a week, I quit for fucks sake

Black Ninja!
    In a week? Why in a week, I quit for fucks sake
    I was kidding.

Jeez.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I was kidding.

Jeez.
    I made up my mind sorry guys

I made up my mind sorry guys
    Sorry to hear that, but I understand. Hope ya still stick around EWN though because you have the BEST sig ever

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sorry to hear that, but I understand. Hope ya still stick around EWN though because you have the BEST sig ever
    I won't leave the forums, this is home!

I won't leave the forums, this is home!
    Cool, and don't ever change you sig pix. Just kidding- nah I've always thought you were a cool guy- so glad ya not leaving the forum. But like I said, I totally understand why ya leaving the efeding part.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young