Page 3604 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 260431043504355435943602360336043605360636143654370441044604 ... LastLast
Results 36,031 to 36,040 of 50094
  1. #36031
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    No, No, and NO. Anyone that even wants to win a title other then having it further a storyline, needs to sit down and take a break. That's the problem, people who think winning a fake championship, means something. It's even worse, and trust me...this is something I should put in the pet peeves thread, when someone puts their accomplishments in their signatures. I realize you do that, and it's not just you. A LOT of people in e-Fedding do it, and it's just annoying.

    WWE takes the championship idea, from actual sports like boxing or MMA. Those sports you DO actually have to fight for and earn, but in WWE, you don't. I suppose your in-ring ability, mic skills, all that would help you get into that main event picture, but to say the WWE Championship is more then just a prop to further a storyline, is just silly.

    Now, take all the things I said above in the WWE part that could possibly earn you that spot away, except the Mic Skills part that is, and you have e-Fedding.

    They further the storyline that you're in, that's it. People who go around acting like they're so special because they won the JBW Championship seven times or something, that's the reason I'm getting sick of e-Fedding.

    Who cares what storyline you're in, or if you're not getting pushed, it's supposed to be fun. You guys are treating e-Fedding like it's professional football or something, when really it's more like the types of league's you'd put your 6 year old in. By that, I mean it's supposed to be fun, and you're not supposed to care about winning or losing.
    I'm sorry but I disagree a championship means so etching it means we're doing something right with our characters Mr. I want you to take 10 minutes to write a long damn good promo if that's what you want the title means that we've improved and that's what separates this from HWA we care. (did I cross the line? Maybe) but I believe this all needs to be dropped! All this efed drama is pointless and if word gets out the entire section could be shut down I think it's best if we move on and let it go

  2. #36032
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post

    Everyone knows I was talking about you, and no I don't mind dropping it. I was just using it as the perfect example in the situation we were talking about.
    Listen, we're getting pretty tired of your holier than thou attitude ok just stop it and grow the fuck up
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #36033
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I'm sorry but I disagree a championship means so etching it means we're doing something right with our characters Mr. I want you to take 10 minutes to write a long damn good promo if that's what you want the title means that we've improved and that's what separates this from HWA we care. (did I cross the line? Maybe) but I believe this all needs to be dropped! All this efed drama is pointless and if word gets out the entire section could be shut down I think it's best if we move on and let it go
    Wow dude, calm down. It's only drama if you make it drama, we're just trying to discuss matters that need to be discussed professionally. I personally don't feel the titles are important, and it's another thing that people take too seriously around here.

    Just to let you know, 10 minutes IS NOT a long time to write a promo. That's a perfect time to get a good promo in, and if you can't take 10 minutes out of your day to write a promo, then that's just wrong. There's 60 minutes in an hour, 24 in a day. You can't take 10 minutes to write a good promo?

    I'm sorry, but I can't put a paragraph for a promo. It's not acceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Listen, we're getting pretty tired of your holier than thou attitude ok just stop it and grow the fuck up
    ^ This is the type of stuff I'm talking about. I have the holier then thou attitude, when all I'm doing is trying discussing things, supporting my opinions with facts, when all YOU'RE doing is making responses like these.
     

  4. #36034
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Listen, we're getting pretty tired of your holier than thou attitude ok just stop it and grow the fuck up
    Calm down, i din't want to get involved but just calm down, deep breath and chill, yeah?
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #36035
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Wow dude, calm down. It's only drama if you make it drama, we're just trying to discuss matters that need to be discussed professionally. I personally don't feel the titles are important, and it's another thing that people take too seriously around here.

    Just to let you know, 10 minutes IS NOT a long time to write a promo. That's a perfect time to get a good promo in, and if you can't take 10 minutes out of your day to write a promo, then that's just wrong. There's 60 minutes in an hour, 24 in a day. You can't take 10 minutes to write a good promo?

    I'm sorry, but I can't put a paragraph for a promo. It's not acceptable.
    Look at Kevs quote in his sig. I was saying quality over quantity a long promo does NOTHING if it makes me just scroll down its about putting in good quality and I'm sorry but 10 minutes for me is a lot of time, I must balance out full time college work my job and you know have a social life so 10 minutes is a lot Robaraid can tell you what I can get done with three minutes

  6. #36036
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Calm down, i din't want to get involved but just calm down, deep breath and chill, yeah?
    This is sound advice.



  7. #36037
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Look at Kevs quote in his sig. I was saying quality over quantity a long promo does NOTHING if it makes me just scroll down its about putting in good quality and I'm sorry but 10 minutes for me is a lot of time, I must balance out full time college work my job and you know have a social life so 10 minutes is a lot Robaraid can tell you what I can get done with three minutes
    You're right, it is quality over quantity, but a promo CAN'T be good when you're the brands champion and you're handing in 4 sentences. Especially, especially when there isn't even any quality in that small quantity to begin with. 10 minutes is not any time at all, and if you can't spend 10 minutes to put in a good promo, then you obviously couldn't spend 20 minutes arguing about it right here.

    The promos I got handed when I sent those PMs out to my brand the night before were HORRIBLE. 3 minutes is not a good promo, maybe if you're at school or something, or if you're running out the door, but not when you're just sitting in your dorm room for the night, or hanging out in your home. 10 minutes is NOTHING, if you can't do 10 minutes you can't do e-Fedding.
     

  8. #36038
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,345
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Look at Kevs quote in his sig. I was saying quality over quantity a long promo does NOTHING if it makes me just scroll down its about putting in good quality and I'm sorry but 10 minutes for me is a lot of time, I must balance out full time college work my job and you know have a social life so 10 minutes is a lot Robaraid can tell you what I can get done with three minutes
    If you can't take 10 minutes out of a day, is there really a point in being in e fedding?

    It's a balance, you can't have a 3 sentence promo and call it quality, and you can't just ramble on about nothing for 10 paragraphs like someone I know.... you have to met somewhere in the middle to get quality and quantity.

    Now you people are distracting me from writing Anarchy, so shut up!

    EDIT: And also HJ, remember those wonderful promos I handed you for AWF? Most of those took me near 30 minutes to do, some even 45.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  9. #36039
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    A promo doesn't consist of a fucking monologue people
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  10. #36040
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    A promo doesn't consist of a fucking monologue people
    A bad one doesn't.

    We're not asking you to type an entire page out though, we just don't want something that has no quality to it. A good promo doesn't consist of a paragraph either.

    10 minutes is no time at all. I normally sent me promo assignments out on Tuesday, writing the shows on Saturday and expecting the majority of the promos in by Friday. That's about 4 days...10 minutes in 96 hours is nothing.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.