1. #36011
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Still though, TDA not winning a title is criminal.
    To say championships don't matter in a major wrestling company is ludicrous by this I mean the WWE mention I'm sorry but a championship there matters though on the efed part i semi agree. And I agree TDA not world champ yet is a crime against nature
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #36012
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    To say championships don't matter in a major wrestling company is ludicrous by this I mean the WWE mention I'm sorry but a championship there matters though on the efed part i semi agree. And I agree TDA not world champ yet is a crime against nature
    Wait let me explain why. As a viewer it means a lot there a people who deserve the titles and when you see then win it's a big deal same goes do an efed as a reader there are so many characters who deserve the world title *cough* Prophecy and TDA *cough* that you would like to see win.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  3. #36013
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Exactly, they don't matter AT ALL. Not in WWE, and especially not in an e-Fed.
    I disagree. If you're given a championship in an e-fed, it means your promo work and commitment to the said fed is appreciated. You hand out championships to the ones that give their all to the fed, and the ones who cut the best promos. So in a way being given a championship in an e-fed does mean something. It means your work is appreciated.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #36014
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I disagree. If you're given a championship in an e-fed, it means your promo work and commitment to the said fed is appreciated. You hand out championships to the ones that give their all to the fed, and the ones who cut the best promos. So in a way being given a championship in an e-fed does mean something. It means your work is appreciated.
    I say that if you are given a championship, you fit well with their storylines due the character and how you write it.

    It is important and it is not important at the same time.

    #REAL!

  5. #36015
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    So, to my understanding to be on the JBW site you don't have to be a part of JBW, and if that's the case.... why in the world was my account banned? In fact, not even banned, it was removed.

    I'm almost positive R(ob) removed it just because he didn't want to see me on there. Still, I had planned on using that account for show reviews from time to time, so I just don't get why it was removed.

    R(ob) has clearly stated that you don't have to be a part of JBW to be on that forum, so if that is the case, why am I any different?

  6. #36016
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    So, to my understanding to be on the JBW site you don't have to be a part of JBW, and if that's the case.... why in the world was my account banned? In fact, not even banned, it was removed.

    I'm almost positive R(ob) removed it just because he didn't want to see me on there. Still, I had planned on using that account for show reviews from time to time, so I just don't get why it was removed.

    R(ob) has clearly stated that you don't have to be a part of JBW to be on that forum, so if that is the case, why am I any different?
    Maybe he didn't like your humor.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  7. #36017
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Maybe he didn't like your humor.
    Come on, that was funny. I bet you're the only one who didn't like it.

  8. #36018
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    So, to my understanding to be on the JBW site you don't have to be a part of JBW, and if that's the case.... why in the world was my account banned? In fact, not even banned, it was removed.

    I'm almost positive R(ob) removed it just because he didn't want to see me on there. Still, I had planned on using that account for show reviews from time to time, so I just don't get why it was removed.

    R(ob) has clearly stated that you don't have to be a part of JBW to be on that forum, so if that is the case, why am I any different?
    o.O That's weird--I wondered why you were "guesting" it up. Duh Fuck, Rob (who can't see this post right now)?
    D.O.A.

  9. #36019
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    o.O That's weird--I wondered why you were "guesting" it up. Duh Fuck, Rob (who can't see this post right now)?
    Oh he can see it, he might be reading it now....

    You can always view as a guest regardless of if you're banned or not. It's like torture really, you have to read everyone's posts ripping on you, and you can't reply.

  10. #36020
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    So, to my understanding to be on the JBW site you don't have to be a part of JBW, and if that's the case.... why in the world was my account banned? In fact, not even banned, it was removed.

    I'm almost positive R(ob) removed it just because he didn't want to see me on there. Still, I had planned on using that account for show reviews from time to time, so I just don't get why it was removed.

    R(ob) has clearly stated that you don't have to be a part of JBW to be on that forum, so if that is the case, why am I any different?
    Well that sucks your were removed from there.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.