Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    the fact that I'm a mod on that site is besides the point. JBW has gotten big enough that a new site works great. "world of our own" was meant in a this is how big JBW is. eWN is great and we aren't leaving here but to have a great way to archive is a great idea. Like I said R(ob) and Kash put a lot of effort in making the site the least that can be done is giving it a chance.
    alright calm down
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Who's to say that the people that don't like it haven't given it a go?
    I do not see SG signed up, Sully REFUSES to do so. just going by what I have been told. This is because they don't like the move and fine but at least give it a shot you never know what's going to happen. And I am calm I'm just here to "defend" the new site and show my opinion as to why I like it
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    I do not see SG signed up, Sully REFUSES to do so. just going by what I have been told. This is because they don't like the move and fine but at least give it a shot you never know what's going to happen. And I am calm I'm just here to "defend" the new site and show my opinion as to why I like it
    I understand that it's possible to browse the site without an account? Perhaps they've been doing that and don't like it?
    And if they don't like the move then you can't force them to like it. I assume the majority of you have signed there, so isn't that good enough?
    It's all down to personal opinion and preference at the end of the day. Like I said earlier, it was always going to be the case that some would be against the move.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And in my opinion which people won't like... but, that's just fucking laziness. You go around to plenty of different sites a day, why couldn't people check one more? Bookmark it. Done. No one is asking for people to write a book, no one is asking for people to even stay on it all day. I'm tired of the whining personally. It's a site. Deal with it. Sorry for the lash out but come on, seriously? It's THIS big of a deal?
    Here's my take here, you can't force anyone to go to the site, and you can't force them to agree with you. That's just the way life is.

As an outside eye looking in here's my take on the new site:

You can't force people to use it. You were surely aware of the (likely) possibility that some people would be against the idea of having a separate site before you bit the bullet and made the move. Some people are using it, some don't like the idea and won't use it (or won't use it as much). That's just life. It's a matter of personal opinion and preference at the end of the day.
    And this is why the decision should have been announced prior to actually doing it, so people actually can have their opinions on it. I just don't think it's right for JBW to move completely and not let anyone give their opinions.

Who's to say that the people that don't like it haven't given it a go?
    I'm on the site, I've used it, and had an open mind about it, but I still stand by my original thoughts about it.

To be down right honest, the reason Sully "refuses" to join that forum is because he didn't care that much about JBW to begin yet. The original reason he joined was to enhance his writing skills, and write to a bigger audience. And even then, he still wanted to leave after our story line was over, but I convinced him to stay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Here's my take here, you can't force anyone to go to the site, and you can't force them to agree with you. That's just the way life is.

And this is why the decision should have been announced prior to actually doing it, so people actually can have their opinions on it. I just don't think it's right for JBW to move completely and not let anyone give their opinions.

I'm on the site, I've used it, and had an open mind about it, but I still stand by my original thoughts about it.

To be down right honest, the reason Sully "refuses" to join that forum is because he didn't care that much about JBW to begin yet. The original reason he joined was to enhance his writing skills, and write to a bigger audience. And even then, he still wanted to leave after our story line was over, but I convinced him to stay.
    Well I stand by R(ob) and Kash on this and Sully not caring for JBW would have been good to know prior to you guys accepting the JBW:Unscripted job
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Well I stand by R(ob) and Kash on this and Sully not caring for JBW would have been good to know prior to you guys accepting the JBW:Unscripted job
    It wasn't that he didn't care about it, just that he didn't want to keep up with it as much. He did his job, he did good promos, he might not read every full shows (or any for that matter) but he still did what was needed of him, and that's what he would have done with Unscripted.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    It wasn't that he didn't care about it, just that he didn't want to keep up with it as much. He did his job, he did good promos, he might not read every full shows (or any for that matter) but he still did what was needed of him, and that's what he would have done with Unscripted.
    well then if I may, move over boy, people who give a shit about JBW want the job and they'll be glad to take it
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol, I'm sorry if the new site has confused some people, but I must reiterate that Jabe ISN'T moving, it's expanding, and if people don't want to be associated with the new site that's fine, as we'll always have a presence here on eWN. You don't have to sign up to read the shows so at the very least I hope that you still continue to do that. The first show back is gonna be by everybodies favourite tag team K-Flare.. As events on that show will subtlety dictate the direction that Jabe will be traveling in I'm unable to post the WARFare draft special, so until that show is posted I won't be revealing who is going to be transferred and who is staying put. So at the risk of upsetting Rome and Jam, I want everybody to get on their case and tell them to start get wit' da gettin'..... I also appologise if it has come accross like I'm trying to force guys to join, because that couldn't be further from the truth... The word I would use would be encourage.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Ban me if you want on this but real talk, you're all acting like a bunch of fucking stuck up pussies. Calling me a dick? When you refuse to even give anything different a shot because you're a creature of comfort? Fuck that. And if people don't fucking care about JBW, get the fuck out. Seriously. You're a fucking cancer. A bunch of fucking kids with bedtimes who still wet their sheets. This is fucking childish and retarded. You're told to never go full on retard... a few of you motherfuckers broke a few branches when falling down the fucking tree if you ask me. It's bullshit your ego's are shoved so far up your asses that you can't see the fucking forest for the trees. It's a fucking website you assholes. A fucking website. That's all. NO ONE is forcing you to actually press another fucking button. Please, god forbid you do something else...

I'm tired of the fucking whining. I'm tired of the fucking infighting and backstabbing. I'm tired of the fucking egos. Change is change. You either go with it or get left in the fucking dust. NO ONE is leaving eWN but, we're giving ourselves our own little area to expand. What is so fucking difficult to understand about that god damnit??

Fuck all, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Ban me if you want on this but real talk, you're all acting like a bunch of fucking stuck up pussies. Calling me a dick? When you refuse to even give anything different a shot because you're a creature of comfort? Fuck that. And if people don't fucking care about JBW, get the fuck out. Seriously. You're a fucking cancer. A bunch of fucking kids with bedtimes who still wet their sheets. This is fucking childish and retarded. You're told to never go full on retard... a few of you motherfuckers broke a few branches when falling down the fucking tree if you ask me. It's bullshit your ego's are shoved so far up your asses that you can't see the fucking forest for the trees. It's a fucking website you assholes. A fucking website. That's all. NO ONE is forcing you to actually press another fucking button. Please, god forbid you do something else...

I'm tired of the fucking whining. I'm tired of the fucking infighting and backstabbing. I'm tired of the fucking egos. Change is change. You either go with it or get left in the fucking dust. NO ONE is leaving eWN but, we're giving ourselves our own little area to expand. What is so fucking difficult to understand about that god damnit??

Fuck all, man!!
    im with r(ob) on this one
    when i first heard about the site i thought WOAH big move
    but i love it
    i can go on it whenever as it is phone friendly
    so yea ike r(ob) said
    its a couple of extra buttons big woop
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion