Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    this is mine now
    A wild Pauadrian has appeared. Pauadrian used Confusion! Player's JBW Thread is now confused. JBW Thread hurt itself out of confusion!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    A wild Pauadrian has appeared. Pauadrian used Confusion! Player's JBW Thread is now confused. JBW Thread hurt itself out of confusion!
    lmfao funny shit man

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Player used full heal. Player JBW used flame thrower wild Pauadrian faints
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Ummm... what exactly is yours?
    SHIT YOU´RE STILL HERE

-runs away-

was talking about the thread btw

Black Ninja!
    Can anybody hook a guy up with a stream for EC?

Do it by PM please.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    SHIT YOU´RE STILL HERE

-runs away-

was talking about the thread btw
    You're gonna have to go to the back of the line--we've got a process for this kinda shit.
    D.O.A.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi, everybody.... I just wanted to say that there's a few of you out there who appear to be somewhat upset about the new site, but what I don't understand is... Why? I personally feel that it's a great move for us, and is a perfect way to get all of our shows archived, and build ourselves a unique place to store such data as character bios and build an allumini thread... Remember, the creation of this site isn't us leaving eWN completely, it's just a way have everything stored in one place. The shows will still be accessible to everybody as the show thread will ne readable to everybody--even those who aren't signed up. The eWN will ALWAYS be the home of JBW, so all those that feel that this move is some kind of a snub -or a diss- towards this place is highly mistaken. If any of you think that the move is is thinking that we're bigger (or better) than the eWN, again, you're mistaken... It's all about growth as far as I'm concerned--nothing more.... Oh, and if any of you are interested, I'm looking for TWO new writers. One (or two, which would make that THREE new writers) for SHOWDOWN!, and one for the brand new and exciting JBW: Unscripted.. PM me if you're interested.... Thanks. Kash.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Hi, everybody.... I just wanted to say that there's a few of you out there who appear to be somewhat upset about the new site, but what I don't understand is... Why? I personally feel that it's a great move for us, and is a perfect way to get all of our shows archived, and build ourselves a unique place to store such data as character bios and build an allumini thread... Remember, the creation of this site isn't us leaving eWN completely, it's just a way have everything stored in one place. The shows will still be accessible to everybody as the show thread will ne readable to everybody--even those who aren't signed up. The eWN will ALWAYS be the home of JBW, so all those that feel that this move is some kind of a snub -or a diss- towards this place is highly mistaken. If any of you think that the move is is thinking that we're bigger (or better) than the eWN, again, you're mistaken... It's all about growth as far as I'm concerned--nothing more.... Oh, and if any of you are interested, I'm looking for TWO new writers. One (or two, which would make that THREE new writers) for SHOWDOWN!, and one for the brand new and exciting JBW: Unscripted.. PM me if you're interested.... Thanks. Kash.
    IMO, I believe that some people aren't in favor of the new site because they just don't have the time or energy to associate themselves with two different websites. Some people are happy with having all their E-Feds on EWN, where in their opinion it is easy to access and is a place where they can visit whilst browsing the forums. They most likely spend more time on this website than the official JBW site, and probably can't be arsed having to check both sites for the discussions or promo requests.

This isn't me slamming the new site, or insulting those opposed or in favor of it BTW, it's just me stating my own opinion of why some people are upset.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    IMO, I believe that some people aren't in favor of the new site because they just don't have the time or energy to associate themselves with two different websites. Some people are happy with having all their E-Feds on EWN, where in their opinion it is easy to access and is a place where they can visit whilst browsing the forums. They most likely spend more time on this website than the official JBW site, and probably can't be arsed having to check both sites for the discussions or promo requests.

This isn't me slamming the new site, or insulting those opposed or in favor of it BTW, it's just me stating my own opinion of why some people are upset.

And in my opinion which people won't like... but, that's just fucking laziness. You go around to plenty of different sites a day, why couldn't people check one more? Bookmark it. Done. No one is asking for people to write a book, no one is asking for people to even stay on it all day. I'm tired of the whining personally. It's a site. Deal with it. Sorry for the lash out but come on, seriously? It's THIS big of a deal?
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And in my opinion which people won't like... but, that's just fucking laziness. You go around to plenty of different sites a day, why couldn't people check one more? Bookmark it. Done. No one is asking for people to write a book, no one is asking for people to even stay on it all day. I'm tired of the whining personally. It's a site. Deal with it. Sorry for the lash out but come on, seriously? It's THIS big of a deal?
    i like the new site but i find it harder to IC thats all otherwise its brilliant

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs