Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    GASP! What a heaven you are, Christian. What is wrong with people these days? *Sips his tea*
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Ah, that was a good party. Ozzy is such a gentleman.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    ATTENTION PEOPLE OF JBW:

I regret to inform you that due to personal circumstances beyond my control, I am leaving JBW and e-fedding.

I don't know how long I'm going to be gone. You guys have to believe me when I say that it absolutely kills me to be leaving. This place has become a kind of santuary for me, a place I can go and talk about things that bug me, a place I can go and be amongst friends.

Effective immediately I am stepping down as Head Writer of Showdown. I also ask that my Character, 'The Archangel' Kayden James, be removed from storylines. (IF by some chance he were going to be a part of any). If by some chance either R(ob) or Kash want to keep him around and write promos for him, It's okay with me but nobody else....please.

I have alot of stuff happening right now, when I'm ready I'll talk about it but I feel for now that the less you guys know the better. Take care guys. Peace, Love, and Semper Fidelis--Always Faithful. -James

Sad to see you go Poot, I'm sure you have your reasons and when you feel like sharing we'll be sure to lend you our ears. Be safe my friend and be well and may you return when you feel the time is right.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Sad to see you go Poot, I'm sure you have your reasons and when you feel like sharing we'll be sure to lend you our ears. Be safe my friend and be well and may you return when you feel the time is right.
    I'm hoping it won't have to be too long of an extended absence. But with all that's happened in the past day or so, I have to put my priorities in order. As much as I love this place, it scores at the bottom of my priorities. Well behind my family and my personal health. I'm sorry once again

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm hoping it won't have to be too long of an extended absence. But with all that's happened in the past day or so, I have to put my priorities in order. As much as I love this place, it scores at the bottom of my priorities. Well behind my family and my personal health. I'm sorry once again
    No worries brother, we'll waiting with open with arms for your return until then...best of luck in whatever you do
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    ATTENTION PEOPLE OF JBW:

I regret to inform you that due to personal circumstances beyond my control, I am leaving JBW and e-fedding.

I don't know how long I'm going to be gone. You guys have to believe me when I say that it absolutely kills me to be leaving. This place has become a kind of santuary for me, a place I can go and talk about things that bug me, a place I can go and be amongst friends.

Effective immediately I am stepping down as Head Writer of Showdown. I also ask that my Character, 'The Archangel' Kayden James, be removed from storylines. (IF by some chance he were going to be a part of any). If by some chance either R(ob) or Kash want to keep him around and write promos for him, It's okay with me but nobody else....please.

I have alot of stuff happening right now, when I'm ready I'll talk about it but I feel for now that the less you guys know the better. Take care guys. Peace, Love, and Semper Fidelis--Always Faithful. -James
    We'll still be here when you're back. I hope you get everything sorted out man be safe
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

this is mine now

Banned