Page 3585 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 258530853485353535753583358435853586358735953635368540854585 ... LastLast
Results 35,841 to 35,850 of 50094
  1. #35841
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    That'd be sweet!
    Indeed. There'd only be one cross-fed matchup for each team, though. But the playoffs would be NUTS.
    D.O.A.

  2. #35842
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Baseball is too boring for me to give a shit.
    Stick around for the football league, then ;D
    D.O.A.

  3. #35843
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,340
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Considering I'm in HWA now, you'll still be seeing plenty of me.
    Technically, HWA is the only EWN EFed you're in right now.... so, I think that means jman is a HWA exclusive. Sweet.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  4. #35844
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Technically, HWA is the only EWN EFed you're in right now.... so, I think that means jman is a HWA exclusive. Sweet.

    Wait 'till you see my first promo.

    I kinda got in a groove and couldn't stop.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  5. #35845
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,340
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Wait 'till you see my first promo.

    I kinda got in a groove and couldn't stop.
    Awesome.

    I personally wanted you on Anarchy, but I knew Havoc lacked a main face, and you were the perfect fit, I have a feeling this feud will be excellent though. I mean, jman and Kash, how could it get any better?
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  6. #35846
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Awesome.

    I personally wanted you on Anarchy, but I knew Havoc lacked a main face, and you were the perfect fit, I have a feeling this feud will be excellent though. I mean, jman and Kash, how could it get any better?
    It's as good as it gets for you boss.

    Me and Kash on one side; Tommy and zapph on the other.

    ^ booker's dream.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  7. #35847
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,340
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    It's as good as it gets for you boss.

    Me and Kash on one side; Tommy and zapph on the other.

    ^ booker's dream.
    Tommy and zapph isn't exactly going to be a feud. With Tommy, it's basically just separate people getting their shot. Jameson will be feuding with Andy Amazing. A Jameson vs Thunder feud could happen eventually though, if one of them turns face.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  8. #35848
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Tommy and zapph isn't exactly going to be a feud. With Tommy, it's basically just separate people getting their shot. Jameson will be feuding with Andy Amazing. A Jameson vs Thunder feud could happen eventually though, if one of them turns face.
    It seems that both of you guys forgot all about us guys on redemption. That's okay... whatever... we don't care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #35849
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    11
    I love lamp.
    D.O.A.

  10. #35850
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I love lamp.
    The bad man kicked Baxter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.