Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    With as much as I'm on if I could approve you guys I would. Such is life I'm afraid as I believe only Kash and/or R(ob) can approve you guys to be on the site. Kash is in the UK so when we're up he's sleeping usually so that leaves R(ob). K-Jam might can approve you but as with Kash, he's also from England. There will definitely have to be more people that can give the nod to people registering on the site.
    what can you do? it's life lol
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    what can you do? it's life lol
    Work's been busy tonight guys. Sorry. But yeah, I'm back for just a minute or two, I'm approving you guys now.

And no, Ka$h and I will be the only ones to approve people joining the site. However, we do need more mods on the site I believe. Considering HJ was one of the first, I'll probably make him one and same with Poot... I'm discussing mods wish K$h tonight so, be on the look out people...
    ]

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Work's been busy tonight guys. Sorry. But yeah, I'm back for just a minute or two, I'm approving you guys now.

And no, Ka$h and I will be the only ones to approve people joining the site. However, we do need more mods on the site I believe. Considering HJ was one of the first, I'll probably make him one and same with Poot... I'm discussing mods wish K$h tonight so, be on the look out people...
    thanks Rob!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    thanks Rob!
    No problem dude. Almost time to go home and friggin' sleep! Just about three hours away! Whoo!
    ]

Blog Entries
    As everyone is sitting down and anticipating the event a video package airs while the press and some fans in attendance begin going crazy. The package shows highlights from the last year and shows the rise of V3, The Eye, Supernova and all the other various groups including last but not least The Devil's Rejects and The Resistance. We see a bunch of the originals like JMan, Ma$$ and a few more start to fade as newer faces emerge. It shows the evolution of JBW as a brand and a company. All things change a morph as we see the old logo into the new one, images from the first PPV to the most recent one.

The video shows scenes from all the PPV's including the EWNCW guys invading and all of the main important things throughout the year. The winners of various Championships including St. George and JMan finally winning. The crowd is chanting "JBW! JBW! JBW!" over and over again. The package ends with these words airing on the screen:

"The past is just that. It's time to JBW to spread its wings into a whole new terrain. It's time for JBW to fully take over the e-fedding world."

The stadium goes completely black when the video ends. As the thunderous rounds of applause roar throughout, music begins to play and strobe lights are going off. The crowd goes even more crazy and all of a sudden Ka$h and R(ob) are standing on stage. The place erupts even louder than before. It’s complete energy in the room. Even Ka$h can’t contain his smile.

They’re in very dapper Armani suits, R(ob) has a tophat and monocle on just for effect. Ka$h looks at him and grabs it off and throws it into the crowd. R(ob) takes off his suit and reveals jeans and a t-shirt. Ka$h chooses to stay in his suit but pulls out a big bottle of Makers Mark and a blunt. He sits down next to the podium and lets R(ob) stand there. R(ob) has a confused look on his face, he pulls Ka$h out of the seat and puts him at the podium. The crowd goes insane with him there. He smiles at R(ob) and flips him the bird. R(ob) laughs and sits down, pulls out a shot glass and gives himself some whiskey.

Ka$h: “Right then… look. I’m not really the one who should be doing this all the way but, I’m going to do what needs to be done. We’ve been extremely busy behind the scenes here in Jabe… R(ob) and I feel that we’ve done a ton of work and we hope you agree. I’m here to show you guys the logos for the new JBW shows coming at you soon enough…

I’ve already announced “Octane” but, maybe you don’t know what it’s about? It's a show to both highlight and showcase some of the premier workers on the entire planet. These guys aren't all about the flippy flappy shit, but you better believe that you're going to see shit that you won't see anywhere else in the world, and some of these guys are hitting double rotation moonsaults for fun!

The class of pure wrestling on this show will actually be second to none, and, well, let's just say that a few of the so called top boys on WARFare are fucking over the moon that these guys won't be on the A-Show making them look bad. Trust Uncle Ka$h when he says that this show will be nothing but unadulterated ownage. Tune into JBW: Octane to see JBW's SuperFlys -such as Felix Guerrero, Artemis Eclipse, Seth Thirteen, and the JBW World SuperFly Champion Avidco- do their thing and I guarantee you that even the most jaded of giant lovers will find something to orgasm over! Show the b-roll.”

The lights go dark again and a video airs showing all of the AWF guys and JBW guys in a ton of action. When the package ends we see the “Octane” logo for the first time.

The crowd goes insane and R(ob) claps while pouring more whiskey. The audience loves the new show coming to JBW within the next month. Ka$h gets a smile on his face and tells the crowd to get more hype.

Ka$h: “We also have another show coming down the pipeline called “Unscripted”. As with the nature of it, it’s unscripted so… there’s really nothing to talk about BUT… I can show you a logo!"

Audience cheers and hollers as it appears on the wall behind him.

Ka$h: “Now, we’ve all missed our siggy shows, right? Well, they’re coming back in GRAND style! WARfare will be back in a couple weeks and it’s coming along with a megaton surprise… THE JBW DRAFT!! After the draft is over, JBW will have a new status quo… Mayhem will be returning and there’s nothing but greatness coming our way!! So, watch up you fookin’ gits!!”

The crowd cheers and applauds as Ka$h slams the mic down and moves R(ob) to get him up. Ka$h pours him some whiskey into his shot glass and nudges R(ob) to the podium. The crowd cheers until he motions for them to stop. Aside from a few whistles and hoots. R(ob) adjusts the mic and begins to speak.
    Just a bump. Part one of the monumental press conference.
    ]

No problem dude. Almost time to go home and friggin' sleep! Just about three hours away! Whoo!
    thanks mate

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

Blog Entries
    R(ob): “Hey, hey everyone… I really don’t know why I’m so damn nervous but, I am. This announcement is completely monumental for all of us in JBW so… I’m truthfully going to get down to the point. All the bravado and all the insanity is over. This is what we’ve been talking about, this is the future. JBW is leaving eWN.”

The crowd gasps and begins to mutter to themselves a few boo’s are heard in the stadium by they’re drowned out by people shushing the crowd.

R(ob): “Now… It was a huge and very difficult decision for us to make but yes… JBW is gone as a wrestling e-fed on eWN. I can’t stress the importance of this enough… there will be no more shows, no more Magazine, no more nothing except for the main discussion thread that has been going on for forever. We will otherwise cease to be. Done. But, from the way things have been going, we are proud to announce our NEW home… JBW has its very own site now… PLEASE take a look around. The place is completely new and built from the ground up to fit our style.

I’ve worked extremely hard on this project and it’s a grave undertaking. The eWN website went through a ton of changes recently and it’s very difficult for an e-fed show to be posted now. It’s not a phone friendly site and has some bumps to smooth out in its own right but, JBW has grown so much that containing it here is even difficult. We’ve seen our birth and eventual rise to power as the number one e-fed on eWN. But, as things go… so must we.

ANYONE can come into the JBW boards and hang out. Talk to us and everything else. We know there’s going to be haters and backlash. We expect it. But, you don’t completely change the game by staying the same, now do you? Next week you’ll be hit with the K-Flare special, Octane and Showdown! All within a couple days of each other. And like Ka$h said, the welcome back episode of WARfare will be insane due to the draft taking place within it!

So please come check it out and let us know what you think of it all. I believe I’m done here… welcome to JBW.”

R(ob) puts the mic down and Ka$h gets up. The crowd is stunned and in complete silence. Ka$h and R(ob) look around for a moment and out of nowhere a fan screams “YYYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” and the entire stadium loses its mind. Ka$h and R(ob) smile as the stage fades to black and they walk off. As the presentation ends, a huge “JBW! JBW! JBW!” chant erupts and then the wall shows:

http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Just a bump. Part two of the monumental press conference.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    thanks mate
    No problemo sicky. That's what I'm here for lol.
    ]

I am up for Modding the new site. But i'm okay with not if I am not qualified. Just thought I would put my name in the hat as well. *crosses fingers*

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I am up for Modding the new site. But i'm okay with not if I am not qualified. Just thought I would put my name in the hat as well. *crosses fingers*
    I would love to but, truth be told... you're not on enough. Granted, we only have about 25 members right now. But, there's Ka$h and I as the site admins, with K-Jam, HolyJose, and Poot-Hair as mods. They're all on at different times of the day and with Ka$h and I's erratic schedules we're on back and fourth. Maybe when we get more you'll be eligible. I might hold a poll lol.
    ]