1. #35771
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah dont like it, its pointless and.....

    Sorry couldnt keep that up, great stuff Jabe really is the most innovative efed ever (suck on that every other efed).

    Oh yeah signed up just waiting for someone to pull the trigger...

  2. #35772
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    good luck to the JBW peeps!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #35773
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    for such a big announcement, JBW has been pretty quiet today.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  4. #35774
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,560
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gah I love the Weather in NC I'm so missing the snow up on VA
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  5. #35775
    Registered and waiting for activation, looking forward to whats ahead for JBW.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #35776
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Waiting on activation...

    Fuck, this is nuts.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  7. #35777
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah, I just activated about six Jabsters
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  8. #35778
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Yeah, I just activated about six Jabsters
    I just went to go do it but, Ninja'd by the bossman twice in two days... must be a record. Now, I have 5 PM's to get to... I bet they're all bad too... here goes...

  9. #35779
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I just went to go do it but, Ninja'd by the bossman twice in two days... must be a record. Now, I have 5 PM's to get to... I bet they're all bad too... here goes...

    I bet you one of them is from Torphy.

    For the record: Torphy (and others ) "hates" us for "stealing" Southernblood away from them, but here's the thing--I personally could care less whether guys want to be in BOTH EFeds (JBW and EWNCW), so if you feel like you want to go and make a character for EWNCW go for it. Hell, I've had a character in EWNCW for over a year ("Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky) and he will be debuting in JBW very soon. Whether he'll still be on their shows is up to them, but all this "big two" bullshit is over with as far as I'm concerned, and the imaginary wall that prevents you guys from working for both companies that has existed since JBW's day of creation has officially been bulldozed.

    I don't mean to upset anyone here--I just wanted to set a few things straight.

    And remember, folks..

    The future's bright... The future's Jabe.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  10. #35780
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I bet you one of them is from Torphy.

    For the record: Torphy (and others ) "hates" us for "stealing" Southernblood away from them, but here's the thing--I personally could care less whether guys want to be in BOTH EFeds (JBW and EWNCW), so if you feel like you want to go and make a character for EWNCW go for it. Hell, I've had a character in EWNCW for over a year ("Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky) and he will be debuting in JBW very soon. Whether he'll still be on their shows is up to them, but all this "big two" bullshit is over with as far as I'm concerned, and the imaginary wall that prevents you guys from working for both companies that has existed since JBW's day of creation has officially been bulldozed.

    I don't mean to upset anyone here--I just wanted to set a few things straight.

    And remember, folks..

    The future's bright... The future's Jabe.
    I don't "hate" JBW.
    And you character hasn't been in EWNCW anywhere close to a year. It's been more like 3/4 months.
    I don't get why there's so much resentment here.

    I welcome anyone here who wants to join EWNCW or wants to create their own character for us. It'll be great. But, I sincerely doubt that anyone will now, since the above post implies that we "hate" JBW.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.