Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    PM for a Mr. R(ob), awaiting reply
    Okay... speaking of said PM. The JBW Archivists need some help. If you're willing and able... PLEASE PM Zapphs and Roba! Zapphs is a bit sick right now and they're a man down. But, this project is being fast tracked a bit. So PLEASE it's of considerable importance! They need more help anyway... so please... for the cause... for the betterment of Jabe... try to pull together on this!
    ]

Blog Entries
    Right guys, I'm going to ask a favour of the JBW troops. Don't know if you've heard about the JBW archived thing, but basically we're archiving all Jabe shows. At the moment we've done 6 shows but that simply isn't fast enough. A lot of our time is spent just looking for the shows that are buried under heaps of shit in the discussion thread. So that's where I need the help.

If any of you have a bit of free time could you dig up a show or two for me. We're currently at Warefare 4 on page 105, so if you could look from there and make a list that would be great. That way I can give my full time to actually archiving the shows.

Also if anybody wants to lend a helping hand to the actual archiving, then that would be great too. Just send me a PM. I know whatsy and Broc have already offered to help, so once you guys find some shows, I'll send them their tasks
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Hey you Brits, do y'all really drink beer warm? Just curious.
    I honestly don't know anyone who enjoys drinking warm beer, I think it's just mainly the old folk (50's) who do.

HATE warm beer! Have you ever tried Tiger beer? Fuck that beer is awesome.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Right guys, I'm going to ask a favour of the JBW troops. Don't know if you've heard about the JBW archived thing, but basically we're archiving all Jabe shows. At the moment we've done 6 shows but that simply isn't fast enough. A lot of our time is spent just looking for the shows that are buried under heaps of shit in the discussion thread. So that's where I need the help.

If any of you have a bit of free time could you dig up a show or two for me. We're currently at Warefare 4 on page 105, so if you could look from there and make a list that would be great. That way I can give my full time to actually archiving the shows.

Also if anybody wants to lend a helping hand to the actual archiving, then that would be great too. Just send me a PM. I know whatsy and Broc have already offered to help, so once you guys find some shows, I'll send them their tasks
    Doing some college shit at the moment mate but I may do some later on if it still needs doing
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Doing some college shit at the moment mate but I may do some later on if it still needs doing
    Thanks mate, I'll hold you to that

Blog Entries
    Major Upcoming JBW News, Something BIG To Happen!
    By: Ryan Clark

I just got word from a mole inside JBW that this coming weekend, JBW, Justifiably Badass Wrestling will be making some sort of huge announcement. Apparently Ka$h and R(ob) were seen leaving an office this morning after being in discussion for the whole night. It's said they barricaded themselves in, put a Security Guard at the door and didn't allow any phone calls in or out. Something really huge is set to go down this weekend! PLEASE check back in often to see if we have any updated news on what's happening!

Before this even went out, we got an update:

Our mole was there along with many others when they finally left the room. Ka$h was smiling and refused to comment. He stuck his middle finger up and motioned for food. R(ob) stopped and said to the crew standing by -- "They're tired of being jerked around. They're tired of "planned surprises". We're just going to kick some ass with this. It's an announcement. It's planned.. and you're waiting. So, keep hating." He smiled and Ka$h smacked him on the back of his head. They were heard mumbling something incoherently while they were leaving. HUGE NEWS COMING!!!
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Major Upcoming JBW News, Something BIG To Happen!
    By: Ryan Clark

I just got word from a mole inside JBW that this coming weekend, JBW, Justifiably Badass Wrestling will be making some sort of huge announcement. Apparently Ka$h and R(ob) were seen leaving an office this morning after being in discussion for the whole night. It's said they barricaded themselves in, put a Security Guard at the door and didn't allow any phone calls in or out. Something really huge is set to go down this weekend! PLEASE check back in often to see if we have any updated news on what's happening!

Before this even went out, we got an update:

Our mole was there along with many others when they finally left the room. Ka$h was smiling and refused to comment. He stuck his middle finger up and motioned for food. R(ob) stopped and said to the crew standing by -- "They're tired of being jerked around. They're tired of "planned surprises". We're just going to kick some ass with this. It's an announcement. It's planned.. and you're waiting. So, keep hating." He smiled and Ka$h smacked him on the back of his head. They were heard mumbling something incoherently while they were leaving. HUGE NEWS COMING!!!
    I'm super excited by this, to the degree it's getting pretty sad

Blog Entries
    I'm super excited by this, to the degree it's getting pretty sad
    Well, according to the release... we'll find out this weekend what the major announcement is going to be....
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Well, according to the release... we'll find out this weekend what the major announcement is going to be....
    At the weekend! WHAT! But, but but... I'll be on holiday... That means I'll have to wait a whole fucking week and a half to find out