Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    IC: The Alpha Dog isn't a homophobe. The Alpha Dog is cool with whatever life style anybody wants to live. He just prefers the taco over the burrito if you catch his drift. Also The Alpha Dog tried that...didn't work...didn't work.
    IC as gay one night stand: COME ON! It wasn't that bad will you dominate me one more time?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As ReDRuM): "Nigga... I LOVE white women... but she's a fuckin' cow ass lookin' bitch! The only thing good about dat' heffa is her fuckin' tits! An' even when you get 'em out of the fuckin' cannon holster she got they fall to her fuckin' knees an' shit, nigga! You can fuck wit' dat' bitch all you want. I'll keep my bitch for the night happy, Zaria Dehar. You fuck dat' lazy eye'd skank, nigga... dat's why you suck. And you're less than me. I don't settle for nothin' BUT the best, nigga!"
    IC: It's her face dumbass. And hey, if you wanna dip little Rum in that cespool that's been thrown around many a locker room, by all means but at least The Alpha Dog knows his ladies are clean (except that one time with Lindsey Lohan, The Alpha Dog had tequila). So get yourself checked out before it's too late...nigga.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    IC: You know, I never seen you do anything in the ring that impresses me. I wonder why you like to talk so shit, but its because the only thing you are good is using your mouth.
    IC: Oh, an oral sex joke? You really wanna step up and challenge me? It's no mystery, no secret--RomanFlare is a silver tongued devil. But the one thing you don't see to realize is I'll stick my foot so far up your ass, I'll make you talk by flexing my toes.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    This thread has degenerated into hilarity, and I STARTED IT ALL!

D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC as gay one night stand: COME ON! It wasn't that bad will you dominate me one more time?
    IC: The Alpha Dog was talking about licking himself when he said he tried. You...The Alpha Dog has no idea who you are.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    IC: The Alpha Dog was talking about licking himself when he said he tried. You...The Alpha Dog has no idea who you are.
    Ic as gay one night stand: or was that thedag?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: You're always on my mind? Well I am thinking about the fastest way to break every bone in your body. Listen, this isn't fucking cartoons.... This is JBW, and I am better then you are. Me kissing ass? *Gets up in Artemis's face and laughs, then gets serious* Don't temp me little bitch, because I am one AMAZING bad ass.
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "One, get out of my face you blithering idiot. Not because I'm going to kick your ass or anything but, your Halatosis is WAY too much for my stomach to handle. I had some Indian food tonight and that shit smelled bad enough... now you're in my face Blah.
    And I used DBZ as a metaphor. You... you do know what that is, right? I mean, you claim to be so amazing and all. Hopefully you'd understand what that is."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "He knows all about being with other men in the bathroom. What a disgusting foul beast he is."
    IC: Please explain how you know this.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Alpha Dog is a homophobe? Surprising, considering he often licks 'himself' clean.

IC: Well, that's why the janitors call him "The Beast of a Thousand Farts".
    IC: Says the guy who spends all his time with his tag team partner...

Blog Entries
    IC: Says the guy who spends all his time with his tag team partner...
    IC: Says the guy who spends all his time crying with Rosey Palms and her five, finger friends.
    D.O.A.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: It's her face dumbass. And hey, if you wanna dip little Rum in that cespool that's been thrown around many a locker room, by all means but at least The Alpha Dog knows his ladies are clean (except that one time with Lindsey Lohan, The Alpha Dog had tequila). So get yourself checked out before it's too late...nigga.
    IC (As RedRuM): "Nigga... I ALWAYS use protection! Yeah, she's been with a locker room but at least with her I get to see a bangin' body but with Hendricks you get this:

MOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NIGGGAA!!!!!!"