Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "What the fuck are you people on about? I'm confused, you said you walked in on Amazing beating me off? Nah, I like real women, not just men who pretend to be women. And when did Romes beat my ass? I don't recall any of this happening. Also, And Amazing has Ghonnasiphaherpaidsitis. That is all."

IC: *whips out a large dictionary and begins flipping through the pages.* Mhm. Mhm. Mhm. Fuck you. Making me look up such a long word. Asshole.
    Last edited by RomanFlare; 02-05-2012 at 12:19 AM.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: *whips out a large dictionary and begins flipping through the pages.* Mhm. Mhm. Mhm. Fuck you. Making me look up such a long word. Asshole.
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "Mhm. Mhm. Well, fuck you for not having a vocabulary wide enough to understand what I'm talking about. You mini bus riding toilet bowl licker. Also, anyone check out my interview in the JBW magazine? That was pretty badass. I'm proud of it. *Insert someone being an asshole here.* Jealous bastards."

Blog Entries
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "Mhm. Mhm. Well, fuck you for not having a vocabulary wide enough to understand what I'm talking about. You mini bus riding toilet bowl licker. Also, anyone check out my interview in the JBW magazine? That was pretty badass. I'm proud of it. *Insert someone being an asshole here.* Jealous bastards."
    IC: You snaggle-tooth'd knob jockey.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Exactly.

IC: You know, when you first told me you liked cock, I thought you meant the birds--until I walked in on you beating Artemis. What the hell dude? You were the audience bathroom!
    IC: No, I'm not like you and your gay ass tag team partner!

IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "What the fuck are you people on about? I'm confused, you said you walked in on Amazing beating me off? Nah, I like real women, not just men who pretend to be women. And when did Romes beat my ass? I don't recall any of this happening. Also, And Amazing has Ghonnasiphaherpaidsitis. That is all."

IC: *Laughs* Keep talking, It's only a matter of time before I shut you up. What is with your obsession with me? I think you have a man crush because I'm better then you. Sorry I got them from your mother.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    IC: No, I'm not like you and your gay ass tag team partner!
    IC: Having a good time with another man? Not gay. Jacking another man off in a bathroom? Gay.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Just watched the Women in Black. FUCKING CREEPY!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    IC: *Laughs* Keep talking, It's only a matter of time before I shut you up. What is with your obsession with me? I think you have a man crush because I'm better then you. Sorry I got them from your mother.
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "Waitaminute, waitaminute, waitaminute... you say I have a "man crush" on YOU when you're the one who consistently calls me out and tries to goad me? I'm constantly on your mind. I'm always there. You're the one with the obsession on me dipshit. It's basic knowledge... it's like, I'm Goku and you're Vegeta. You know I'm better than you but you can't do anything about it. You're weaker than me in body and spirit so you try to make up for it in mouth. Well, the only thing your mouth is good for is kissing up to all of your fucking bosses. You got some shit in your teeth, bitch."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Just watched the Women in Black. FUCKING CREEPY!
    Women in Black is a movie?

D.O.A.

IC: Geez...The Alpha Dog is surrounded by fudge packers. He's gotta go dominate Christina Hendricks a few times to get all the gay off of him...and it's sticky.
    Last edited by zapphoman; 02-05-2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    IC: Having a good time with another man? Not gay. Jacking another man off in a bathroom? Gay.
    IC (As Artemis Eclipse): "He knows all about being with other men in the bathroom. What a disgusting foul beast he is."