Blog Entries
    Hey damn you... WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    ic: I see everyones losing themselves with all these changes, every champion start training. I will hold every belt this year regardless of the match, hell I'll take on every champ in a gauntlet match!
    IC: and I thought TDA was a delusional old man I seem to be wrong . The only title you'll need
    is the one I'll engrave on your headstone if you get in my way
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

ic: you'll be engraving titles because it's the only work you'll get once I'm finished with you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    ic: you'll be engraving titles because it's the only work you'll get once I'm finished with you
    IC: What going to use your wheelchair? I bet you'll need help lifting that up.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

*Cameraman opens the door to Leonard Ray Beauregard's personal gym. It's a second double wide on his land in Mississippi that he has outfitted to be his own gym away from people who my raise an eyebrow to consuming alcohol while exercising. In there we see The Redneck Wreckin' Machine hammering out bench presses while fellow redneck and workout buddy Stone Cold Steve Austin is spotting him. Also in a chair watching, surrounded by crushed beer cans is hardcore legend The Sandman who is singing incoherently*

SCSA: Come on you sumbitch, you better give me 5 more. Push that up you lazy bastard

LRB: *Straining* God dammit, 5 more?!?! We've been doin' this all fuckin' day

SCSA: If you don't gimme my 5 I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass and...

LRB: *presses it up* And walk it dry, I know you sumbitch.

Sandman: *trying to sing his theme music* exiblah liiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ennrrrrrr nnniiiiiiiiiii

LRB: *gets another rep* Man will you please stop that sum bitch from drinkin' all my fuckin' beer. How the hell am I gonna rehydrate after we get done

SCSA: Does that make you mad, that sumbitch is drinkin' all your beer

LRB: *straining* Hell yeah it makes me mad

SCSA: WHAT?

LRB: *gets another rep in* I said hell yeah

LRB: *gets one more rep in, becoming visibly angry* I SAID HELL YEAH THAT SHIT MAKES ME MAD

SCSA: Well gimme one more and you can go whip his ass

*Sandman turns his head to what he just heard*

* LRB struggles to push out his last rep*

SCSA: Come on sumbitch, get that last one up and you can go over there and whip that fuckers ass. He drank all your beer, there ain't one god damn beer in this whole trailer. What the hell are you going to do

LRB: I'M GONNA WHIP SOMEBODY'S ASS

*With that Lenny Ray pushes up his last rep, racks it, and proceeds to go over to The Sandman and throw him out of the window nearest the chair*

LRB: *picking up empty cans and shaking them to try and find some of the precious liquid* God dammit *picks up an empty 24 pack box* THAT SUMBITCH

SCSA: Hey champ, you still gonna go through with that plan of yours?

LRB: *trying in vain to shake a drop of beer out of a can onto his tongue* Yeah, that's the idea.

SCSA: I like it, you better not fuck it up *tosses him a full beer*

LRB: *catches it and chugs the whole thing* I ain't
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: What going to use your wheelchair? I bet you'll need help lifting that up.
    You are messing with the wrong guy, you dont like him when he's angry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    You are messing with the wrong guy, you dont like him when he's angry.
    IC: Do I look like I care? I'm not afraid of some washed up Japanese nobody
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

My new theme song

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    *Cameraman opens the door to Leonard Ray Beauregard's personal gym. It's a second double wide on his land in Mississippi that he has outfitted to be his own gym away from people who my raise an eyebrow to consuming alcohol while exercising. In there we see The Redneck Wreckin' Machine hammering out bench presses while fellow redneck and workout buddy Stone Cold Steve Austin is spotting him. Also in a chair watching, surrounded by crushed beer cans is hardcore legend The Sandman who is singing incoherently*

SCSA: Come on you sumbitch, you better give me 5 more. Push that up you lazy bastard

LRB: *Straining* God dammit, 5 more?!?! We've been doin' this all fuckin' day

SCSA: If you don't gimme my 5 I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass and...

LRB: *presses it up* And walk it dry, I know you sumbitch.

Sandman: *trying to sing his theme music* exiblah liiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ennrrrrrr nnniiiiiiiiiii

LRB: *gets another rep* Man will you please stop that sum bitch from drinkin' all my fuckin' beer. How the hell am I gonna rehydrate after we get done

SCSA: Does that make you mad, that sumbitch is drinkin' all your beer

LRB: *straining* Hell yeah it makes me mad

LRB: *gets another rep in* I said hell yeah

LRB: *gets one more rep in, becoming visibly angry* I SAID HELL YEAH THAT SHIT MAKES ME MAD

SCSA: Well gimme one more and you can go whip his ass

*Sandman turns his head to what he just heard*

* LRB struggles to push out his last rep*

SCSA: Come on sumbitch, get that last one up and you can go over there and whip that fuckers ass. He drank all your beer, there ain't one god damn beer in this whole trailer. What the hell are you going to do

LRB: I'M GONNA WHIP SOMEBODY'S ASS

*With that Lenny Ray pushes up his last rep, racks it, and proceeds to go over to The Sandman and throw him out of the window nearest the chair*

LRB: *picking up empty cans and shaking them to try and find some of the precious liquid* God dammit *picks up an empty 24 pack box* THAT SUMBITCH

SCSA: Hey champ, you still gonna go through with that plan of yours?

LRB: *trying in vain to shake a drop of beer out of a can onto his tongue* Yeah, that's the idea.

SCSA: I like it, you better not fuck it up *tosses him a full beer*

LRB: *catches it and chugs the whole thing* I ain't
    IC: Stonewall Jackson, Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis are in a room together. here I thought the Confederate died....looks like they're just old and pathetic
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Stonewall Jackson, Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis are in a room together. here I thought the Confederate died....looks like they're just old and pathetic
    IC: Hey, good thing you're a funny guy there Japaleno, maybe you can try stand up on Comedy Central cause you're gonna need something after if you keep tryin' to step on the toes of the Redneck Wreckin' Machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...