Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I will be posting the third issue of JBW magazine tomorrow. I know it's really late but that might not be a problem anymore after I talk with the staff.
    I want to do an article for the 4th issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    You monster....
    I am what I am.

Uhh... I'm not doing a JBW show. That would be rude of me to type out a show without asking.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Uhh... I'm not doing a JBW show. That would be rude of me to type out a show without asking.
    Still will be awesome
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Just for the record, I do think that what happened with SEZ should be dropped. It was like what, 6 months ago? I'm WELL over it myself, I wouldn't go as far as to say I forgive him or anything like that, but I definitely think that the past is the past, you can't change it, all you can do is look back on it, and embrace for the future.

Which speaking of the future, this seems to be the future right here. All these things R(ob) is saying tight now, I personally can't wait for this, JBW is going through great times for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Just for the record, I do think that what happened with SEZ should be dropped. It was like what, 6 months ago? I'm WELL over it myself, I wouldn't go as far as to say I forgive him or anything like that, but I definitely think that the past is the past, you can't change it, all you can do is look back on it, and embrace for the future.

Which speaking of the future, this seems to be the future right here. All these things R(ob) is saying tight now, I personally can't wait for this, JBW is going through great times for sure.
    Im not going to constantly plug my new brand, but i would love some Jabe guys come in as this will look like to be the only neutral show left and i really have some kickarse ideas for the show so any guys that want a challange please sign up

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

Blog Entries
    I'm so freakin' stoked for the future of JBW!! This is going to be awesomeness for real. The old lady's got the flu but other than that life is overall great since I found out I won't be needing another surgery!

I'm doing another SHOWDOWN! sometime within the next week or so, so PM's have been sent out on stuff I need. If humanly possible guys I'd like to get your promo in by about Saturday or Sunday-ish. That'll give me the next several days to try and piece things together

So changes are in store for JBW.
    IC:Snair will be looking forward to it and..... an ego check?
    Well Snair is JBW's resident trash talking EGO-MANIAC,he'll always be full of EGO!

ic: I see everyones losing themselves with all these changes, every champion start training. I will hold every belt this year regardless of the match, hell I'll take on every champ in a gauntlet match!

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    ic: I see everyones losing themselves with all these changes, every champion start training. I will hold every belt this year regardless of the match, hell I'll take on every champ in a gauntlet match!
    Well Defination of Defiance are definately on the same page