Page 3506 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 250630063406345634963504350535063507350835163556360640064506 ... LastLast
Results 35,051 to 35,060 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    JBW is definitely the manifestation of everything weird in this World. ^^

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just want to say something to get everyone REALLY excited!!! Earlier today in a secret location, Ka$h and R(ob) went to war. We slayed many things. We accomplished many goals. We discussed the future of JBW. We discussed the future of Champions. We discussed the future of the shows. Now, I'm not giving anything away but, everything is changing soon.

Be on your best behavior for this field trip folks. Make sure waivers are signed and ego is checked at the door. When these changes come around the bend, they're for the best. When these changes happen... you'll get full notice. When all is revealed slowly... it will be the end of the world as you know it.

#forthecause

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I just want to say something to get everyone REALLY excited!!! Earlier today in a secret location, Ka$h and R(ob) went to war. We slayed many things. We accomplished many goals. We discussed the future of JBW. We discussed the future of Champions. We discussed the future of the shows. Now, I'm not giving anything away but, everything is changing soon.

Be on your best behavior for this field trip folks. Make sure waivers are signed and ego is checked at the door. When these changes come around the bend, they're for the best. When these changes happen... you'll get full notice. When all is revealed slowly... it will be the end of the world as you know it.

#forthecause
    Wait a sec

*walks back to door, checks ego*

Looking forward to what JBW has instore
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Do I even want to ask what the chicken is about, just posting the big news for those who haven't heard yet

E-Wrestling News Exclusive: Connor Chaos 1st TSW Champion!

Connor Chaos has won the Seven Wonders Tournament to become the first ever Seven Wonders World Champion. COnnor won in after a gruelling final match with Karl Panzer, and won after Panzer passed out while in A Figure-4 Leg Lock applied by Chaos. However after Chaos was presented the title by GM Aloisick, he also announced that after decision to merge the tournament with the new E-Wrestling Federation (E-WF) that Panzer had earned the right to become the first Endurance Champion, another Title introduced with the merge.

Panzer could have had the Title won earlier in the match. Commentator Wayne Kerr, missing during the rest of the program, had marched down to the ring and struck Chaos with a set of brass knuckles, declaring it a message from Shane Jackson and Aurelio Mendoza, the leaders of renegade group the Jaws of Man, who had already been taken out before by HolyJose and the Aloisick Alliance. However, Karl rolled Connor back in before the 10-count, which would cost him the match and his chance at an undefeated streak in the tournament.

Connor outlasted 6 other wrestlers in some brutal matches, including a Buried Alive match against HolyJose, to win the Belt. He will also be in Feburary's Tournament to defend the belt against 6 new challengers.
    JBW -Connor Chaos
    AWF+JBW -Jamie "The Eagle" Evans
    EWA + TWC -Blake McAllister

If you've watched this vid, you know how real wrestling can get (RIP Eddie)
    Join JBW wrestling, the largest and, in my honest opinion, the most AwesomTacular eFed on the net.
    WILL NOT REMOVE UNTIL:
    -Wade Barret holds a major Championship
    -Reks and Hawkins get a Tag Title shot
    -Ryback has a match against someone who matters

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

#forthecause
    Ohboyohboyohboyohboy!

IC: I hear this tak about who the king of WARfare is and all's I have to say is...

Holds up the WARfare World Heavyweight Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFalcon View Post
    Do I even want to ask what the chicken is about, just posting the big news for those who haven't heard yet

E-Wrestling News Exclusive: Connor Chaos 1st TSW Champion!

Connor Chaos has won the Seven Wonders Tournament to become the first ever Seven Wonders World Champion. COnnor won in after a gruelling final match with Karl Panzer, and won after Panzer passed out while in A Figure-4 Leg Lock applied by Chaos. However after Chaos was presented the title by GM Aloisick, he also announced that after decision to merge the tournament with the new E-Wrestling Federation (E-WF) that Panzer had earned the right to become the first Endurance Champion, another Title introduced with the merge.

Panzer could have had the Title won earlier in the match. Commentator Wayne Kerr, missing during the rest of the program, had marched down to the ring and struck Chaos with a set of brass knuckles, declaring it a message from Shane Jackson and Aurelio Mendoza, the leaders of renegade group the Jaws of Man, who had already been taken out before by HolyJose and the Aloisick Alliance. However, Karl rolled Connor back in before the 10-count, which would cost him the match and his chance at an undefeated streak in the tournament.

Connor outlasted 6 other wrestlers in some brutal matches, including a Buried Alive match against HolyJose, to win the Belt. He will also be in Feburary's Tournament to defend the belt against 6 new challengers.
    Wait..I made it to the finals?!?!?!?! I need to read this lol congratulations. I love putting people over! Also I'm excited for the changes to be made.

IC: *Pft pft pft* fucking dirt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Wait..I made it to the finals?!?!?!?! I need to read this lol congratulations. I love putting people over! Also I'm excited for the changes to be made.

IC: *Pft pft pft* fucking dirt
    Yeh, I faced you in the Semis, but Jaws of Man interrupted the match. You wanted in on the handicap match. It was originally all 7 members vs yourself, and the tag teams of Two Of A Kind and Domination. But they took out TOAK before hand, but then the Aloisick Allaince took out the group, then it was you vs Jackson and Mendoza in a handicap TLC match. You dominated.
    JBW -Connor Chaos
    AWF+JBW -Jamie "The Eagle" Evans
    EWA + TWC -Blake McAllister

If you've watched this vid, you know how real wrestling can get (RIP Eddie)
    Join JBW wrestling, the largest and, in my honest opinion, the most AwesomTacular eFed on the net.
    WILL NOT REMOVE UNTIL:
    -Wade Barret holds a major Championship
    -Reks and Hawkins get a Tag Title shot
    -Ryback has a match against someone who matters

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFalcon View Post
    Yeh, I faced you in the Semis, but Jaws of Man interrupted the match. You wanted in on the handicap match. It was originally all 7 members vs yourself, and the tag teams of Two Of A Kind and Domination. But they took out TOAK before hand, but then the Aloisick Allaince took out the group, then it was you vs Jackson and Mendoza in a handicap TLC match. You dominated.
    Just read yeah I dominated! I'll be sure to send promos next time xD

Let's enjoy the changes the Ka$h and R(ob) brings!

IC: Are you ready?

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs