Page 3487 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 248729873387343734773485348634873488348934973537358739874487 ... LastLast
Results 34,861 to 34,870 of 50094
  1. #34861
    IC: Glad to see that the Redneck Wreckin' Machine ain't the only motherfucker that took a little time off. Damn, everyone's favorite hillbilly takes off for a little while and the whole damn show comes to a screachin' halt. Rest assured boys and girls, Ol' Lenny Ray hadn't forgotten about his personal trailer park and you can expect to see more of me than has been in the last month or so. I got big ideas swirlin' round in my noggin. *puts a big wad of snuff in his lip* Just you wait boys *spits on the ground* just you wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  2. #34862
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: Glad to see that the Redneck Wreckin' Machine ain't the only motherfucker that took a little time off. Damn, everyone's favorite hillbilly takes off for a little while and the whole damn show comes to a screachin' halt. Rest assured boys and girls, Ol' Lenny Ray hadn't forgotten about his personal trailer park and you can expect to see more of me than has been in the last month or so. I got big ideas swirlin' round in my noggin. *puts a big wad of snuff in his lip* Just you wait boys *spits on the ground* just you wait...
    LENNY MOTHERFUCKING RAY! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

    IC: Who the fuck are you again?

  3. #34863
    Super Member jhorton1215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    640
    Blog Entries
    4
    IC: So I guess it's time that I get my long overdue title match, eh?

    OOC: Glad to see things are being restored.

  4. #34864
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    LENNY MOTHERFUCKING RAY! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

    IC: Who the fuck are you again?
    IC: Oh you remember me Jose Japaleno. I'm the mud ridin', beer drinkin', dip spittin', deer huntin', rebel flag wavin', most ass-whippin'est mother fucker to ever grace a Jay Bee Dubya ring and I'm gearin' up and fixin' to turn the Jay Bee Dubya world over quicker than Rosie O'Donnell at a buffet line.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  5. #34865
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: Oh you remember me Jose Japaleno. I'm the mud ridin', beer drinkin', dip spittin', deer huntin', rebel flag wavin', most ass-whippin'est mother fucker to ever grace a Jay Bee Dubya ring and I'm gearin' up and fixin' to turn the Jay Bee Dubya world over quicker than Rosie O'Donnell at a buffet line.
    Nope, doesn't ring a bell
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  6. #34866
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: Oh you remember me Jose Japaleno. I'm the mud ridin', beer drinkin', dip spittin', deer huntin', rebel flag wavin', most ass-whippin'est mother fucker to ever grace a Jay Bee Dubya ring and I'm gearin' up and fixin' to turn the Jay Bee Dubya world over quicker than Rosie O'Donnell at a buffet line.
    Ic: oh it's Robert E Lee the pussy general who gave up. I remember you. What went on a month long family bang?

  7. #34867
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,861
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    IC: So I guess it's time that I get my long overdue title match, eh?
    IC: Lots of guys want and deserve a shot at this baby.

    Get in line.

    Oh, and as for the Adrenaline Championship being retired...

    *Gives Holy a massive Good Match, Let's Go Eat.*


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  8. #34868
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    IC: Lots of guys want and deserve a shot at this baby.

    Get in line.

    Oh, and as for the Adrenaline Championship being retired...

    *Gives Holy a massive Good Match, Let's Go Eat.*
    *qucikly puts ARev North American title to defend himself* woah what would you like done with it then?

  9. #34869
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,861
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *qucikly puts ARev North American title to defend himself* woah what would you like done with it then?
    That was IC bruv.

    Retire it.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  10. #34870
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    That was IC bruv.

    Retire it.
    That was IC too I forgot to put it in lol but that's the best idea I had for it. Since Jman isn't going to be apart of it so unless I have you scheduled to lose the belt until then that's the plan or unify them

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.