Awesomeness from the one and only, Ka$h!

#REAL!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Awesomeness from the one and only, Ka$h!
    Why, thank you, sir .... As you can see, I've been a little bit busy behind the scenes...
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Let me say, I am very excited for the opportunity of writing this show, and I can't wait for it. Thanks Kash

I think I will literally jump for joy whenever the next JBW show is posted!

The two new shows will certainly shake things up around here, can't wait!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Firstly, yes, the JBW VS EWNCW PPV is postponed until further notice. It is still very much happening, but there are more than a few reasons why it has been put on hold--sorry to those who rushed their promos, but it is what it is..... Anyway, anyone who has/had any questions, they are/were always free to PM Uncle Ka$h and I will/would have gladly filled you in. Personally -due to a number of reasons- I felt I had to take a few days away from EFedding, but, suffice to say, I'm back on full form from as of next week.... Now, the K-Flare Presents: JBW PPV is going to be the next JBW show and it will probably be posted next weekend, if everything goes to plan, or pending on how K-Flare feel about that... This will be closely followed by the return of WARFare and Mayhem, with the former happening first, and being the JBW DRAFT SHOW to boot. SHOWDOWN! has a new official writer in the form of one Mr Poot-Hair, and as soon as he wants he will be picking up from where he left off on the last one he did... NOW, I am extremely excited to announce that JBW will in the very near future be debuting TWO BRAND NEW SHOWS. The first one will be called JBW: Unscripted--with the creative team for that show being none other than the HWA gang, Broc, Sully, and AreYaSerious (Yes. Yes I am very serious). Welcome to the team guys . The second brand new show is going to focus on the JBW SUPERFLY DIVISION, and the creative team for that show will be HeelTurn, HolyJose, Shining Light, and TNAwhat! (welcome to the team, guys )... Lastly, but certainly not leastly, the kind folk over at the EWA have kindly agreed to become a JBW developmental farm; which basically means they will be an official affiliate of JBW, and you are all more than welcome to pop into their thread and appear on their shows (just ask Robaried)..... Anyway... You may have noticed that I didn't mention any creative teams for WARFare or Mayhem--this is because these creative teams are still up in the air. The loss of R(ob), Sau, and Straights has put a strain on myself and Zapph, but, rest assured, Ka$h is on the case to remedy this situation as soon as he can... TDA, a PM from you offering your services would be welcome right about now.
    Thanx for the answers (Uncle) Kash!!!

Can't wait until JBW is up and running again and taking back the #1 E-Fed spot.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I also have to add that I have personally signed none other than the controversial, often outspoken JASON ALEXANDER to JBW... Welcome to the roster SEZ
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Oh my some good stuff is happening here at JBW. Can't Wait!

*Malcolm Cage is seen holding the Warfare TV Title*

IC: What does this title even mean if I don't fight for it. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I also have to add that I have personally signed none other than the controversial, often outspoken JASON ALEXANDER to JBW... Welcome to the roster SEZ
    Key word there. Lol, I'll welcome him anyway, welcome SEZ.

IC as Seth: JBW being shaken up!? LET ME DO MY PART MANAGEMENT! GIVE ME AVIDICO IN A TITLE MATCH! I will beat him for the Superfly Championship! Then I want NightWolf. Yeah, I'm coming for you nigga! I'm gonna take that Horrorcore Championship away from you!

All of you will witness GREATNESS from the High-Core Star known as Seth Thirteen, Superfly and Horrorcore Champion!

#REAL!

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Seth: JBW being shaken up!? LET ME DO MY PART MANAGEMENT! GIVE ME AVIDICO IN A TITLE MATCH! I will beat him for the Superfly Championship! Then I want NightWolf. Yeah, I'm coming for you nigga! I'm gonna take that Horrorcore Championship away from you!

All of you will witness GREATNESS from the High-Core Star known as Seth Thirteen, Superfly and Horrorcore Champion!
    IC: Sorry bro, The Sleeper has his eyes on that HorrorCore Championship. NightWolf if mine first, but don't you worry someday I'll give you a chance at it.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."