Snair is gonna get some sleep, see you guys in the morning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Snair is gonna get some sleep, see you guys in the morning.
    Good night buddy!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: I think that breaks some copyright laws. I'm sure DC Comics will get in contact with you
    IC: They were cool with Scott Steiner wearing it. But he was bad ass, and Snair's a pussy.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    *sighs* well I just came back from the doctor. We're not 100% sure until I go get a MRI tomorrow but it appears that I may have partially tore my acl again. Hello knee surgery number 5, how are you doing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: They were cool with Scott Steiner wearing it. But he was bad ass, and Snair's a pussy.
    IC: I think they were just afraid Steiner going all Doomsday on them
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: I think they were just afraid Steiner going all Doomsday on them
    Who wouldn't be?
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Who wouldn't be?
    *points to the Incredible Hulk* that guy
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    *sighs* well I just came back from the doctor. We're not 100% sure until I go get a MRI tomorrow but it appears that I may have partially tore my acl again. Hello knee surgery number 5, how are you doing?
    NOOO! DAMN YOU TORN ACL's! Taking away KENTA and Poot!

#REAL!

OOC: I'm back!! It turns out it was an inflammation of something inside of my body. They gave me something to reduce some of the pain and whatever else might be wrong. Since I am feeling somewhat better I decided that I would get on here and let you guys know.

IC:

A whisper from a past apparition reigns supreme during the dawn of a new tomorrow. From the ashes I have risen above all obstacles that had riddled my path through out the years. Through the tears and the painful sleepless nights I vowed to acquire the one thing that I value most. That one thing is competition. The hunger grows endlesslessly, and no-longer can the hunger be clenched. My goals are continously being lifted higher and higher with each and every waking moment. I have devoted the remainder of my life to performing at my best with nothing less and a hell of a lot more being provided.

The screams of the fans are like the torturous victims being closed in on by their number one enemy; The killer. In the shape of drawn on words and vacant threats it can be rightfully perceived as to being murderous to the ratings. But as history has it... “Every year has a hero”. There is no avoiding such a tale as it has been seen through the eyes of many. A hero would rise above the obstacles and then strike down the individuals who had purposely planted them to stop you from reaching what you truly deserve. I will not be fighting to bring justice to others.. But rather to myself

Sickly stories, and rattled bones are a very strong description of what goes on inside of the ring and behind the scenes. I wish to open all of your eyes to something grand. Something remarkable that would leave you in a constant state of shock an awe. You are left wondering what there is to strive for, right? I am here to show that no-matter how long you have been throwing punches you will never reach your defining moment. Only illusions that can be quickly replaced by others. I have spun a spider-web, and eventually somebody will be caught. I will have another victim. It could even be you.

However, through the flames of fate not many have come out 100%. The lingering pains would remain for decades. It does not matter how long you tell yourself that you are okay. But your body will always reject your requests for one last run. But if you are lucky enough to remain 100% then this is your opportunity to determine your own fate. Lace up your boots, and kick some asses. No more playing, and no more slaving over your lost opportunities. Raise your standards, and increase your abilities. Because you are the ruler of your own life. You hold the fists. You determine how your fate will be played out.

I have been unleashed upon the world once again and I am coming for you all. Growing muscles, and increasing speeds through daily training for months would prove that becoming a new machine would be inevitable. The grains of sand are slowly filling the jar as I promise to all of you that the foundation of JBW would never be the same again. Angels and Devils fighting side by side would be a battle for the century. How would you handle it if I told you that this fight would be happening upon my arrival? Would you believe me? If so.. Would you be frightened?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Its DAMN good to know you are doing better!

#REAL!